chapter twenty four: out

minji pov:

a bit after we've started cuddling, my hand running through hanni's hair, hyein suddenly sits up, looks at both hanni and me, then looks between us and back to scanning the both of us with curious eyes. "what?", i raise an eyebrow, hyein's face lighting up, what the fuck???
i mean, cute, but???

"are you two finally dating? like, are you together??",hyein questions, her eyes shining with excitement. i nod, hanni humming in agreement, "yes, we're dating, but don't tell-",i answer, to which the tallest cutely claps, immediately running out of hanni's room, probably about to tell the other two.

"DANI, HAERIN !! MINJI AND HANNI ARE FINALLY DATING!!!!",the youngest shouts, opening the door to the guest room as i catch up with hyein. "hyein, you weren't supposed to tell them!!",i scold hyein jokingly, slightly whispering into her ear as dani and haerin join hyein's excitement, giggling excitedly as i hear hanni walking behind me.

hanni pov:

as minji runs after hyein to "scold" her, i just chuckle, these girls are such jokesters, but it's cute, adoring even. a minute or so later, after hyein excitedly shouted the "news" throughout our house, i decide to walk to the guest room, where minji is standing in the doorway, shaking her head as her arms are crossed in front her chest.

"these girls", i snicker, to which minji turns to face me, her arm moving to my waist, that for sure made my heart flutter. as i can feel my cheeks flush from minji's hand on my waist, tracing small circles on my skin, minji smiles at me adoringly, my heart full of love for the latter.

"look at them!!",hyein giggles, the three of them turning their heads to us, which makes me and minji shake our heads, "let's just make breakfast, shall we? it's not a big deal that hanni and me are dating now",minji coolly suggests, walking downstairs, supposedly to the kitchen, with her hand guiding me downstairs.

*after making breakfast, while eating, about 7:50 am*

"okay but minji, hanni, you have to tell us how you started dating, we've been shipping you two ever since hanni got introduced as our new classmate, so like, way back!",dani wiggles her eyebrows, each of us having a plate of the delicious pancakes we made all together.

"well, long story short, i fell in love with hanni here at first sight, seriously i just knew i had to make her mine, and last night neither of us were sleeping and we confessed to each other, that's basically it",minji explains, blush creeping up my face. the things you do to me, kim minji.

as the three of them coo in awe, i roll my eyes, along with minji chuckling lightly, "let's just eat before the pancakes get cold", minji says, her gaze still on me, so i stare back at her, surely my whole face is red by now, oh my kim minji.

"fine, but tell us more later!! hyein said she saw you cuddling and being all lovey dovey",haerin teases, her turn to wiggle her eyebrows now, which she had probably picked up from dani,
i just giggle, to which minji starts telling them about everything in detail, i want to hit her but i also wanna kiss her badly rn.