There's a moment of silence in the room and then Derek nods, "Fine. I'll bring it by after soccer practice." He looks at his sister, "Let's go."

Blake stands up as Derek and Finn head towards the door. Blake glances back at her mother, "We really wanted it to be real." Blake says.

"What?" Venus furrows her eyebrows.

"You." Blake answers, "We really wanted you to be our mother again."

Venus scoffs, "I never wanted to be your mother."

"Yeah." Blake nods, "I know. And thankfully, you weren't." The brunette sends the older woman a nasty glare, "I hope you rot."

Before Venus can say another word, Blake walks out of the room. Finn takes hold of her hand and kisses her head, "I'm proud of you."

Blake sighs, "Thank you for being there."

"I'll always be here."

              ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     "You're late." Mr. Schue crosses his arms as Mercedes walks through the door.

Blake watches as Mercedes walks into the stage. She can't help but feel bad for her friend. Blake has noticed how different Mercedes behavior has been recently. She doesn't blame the girl for it though, Mr. Schue has been breaking all of their backs recently. But for whatever reason he seems to be targeting Mercedes.

"I know." She answers tiredly, "I overslept." She walks towards Mr. Schuester, avoiding eye contact with the rest of the group.

Quinn tilts her head, "It's four-thirty in the afternoon."

Mercedes sighs, "My alarm clock went off 30 minutes late this morning. Kind of shifted my whole schedule." She shakes her head, "Anyway, what's Santana doing here?"

Santana shrugs, "I've re-sworn my allegiance to the Glee Club, without telling Coach Sue."

Mike kindly steps forward and pulls Mercedes off to the side, "Mercedes, I'll catch you up." He looks over to Blake, "Can you take lead with the rest?" Blake nods in response as Mike looks back at Mercedes, "Five, six, seven. Five, six..."

Mike and Mercedes begin to dance and Blake can't help but watch her friend with concern. She watches as Mercedes movements become more sluggish which is odd considering Mercedes is actually a pretty good dancer. Suddenly, Mercedes quickly runs over to a trash can, leaning over it.

Everyone looks at her in concern, "Mercedes, you okay?" Mr. Schue asks.

"My stomach hurts." Mercedes groans as Blake steps forward to rub the girls back, "I think I'm gonna be sick."

Santana scoffs, "Why are you babying her? I mean, she can't do three steps without puking 'cause she ate at Quizno's before she showed up in this joint."

Blake looks over her shoulder at Santana and gives her a pointed look. Blake loves the girl but sometimes her comments are unnecessary.

"Mr. Schue, you have us scheduled to the second right now. With school, Glee Club and Booty Camp, when else am I supposed to eat?" Mercedes questions.

"When the rest of us do." Santana fires back.

"Oh, like you eat!" Mercedes snaps.

Blake sighs. Why is everyone fighting so much? This isn't what glee is supposed to be about. But Mercedes has a point. Mr. Schue is not giving them any free time anymore. It's either actual glee club rehearsals or booty camp, and for some other people they have the musical to worry about. It's all too much.