Chapter 43: 👻Halloween Special🎃

WARNINGS:
This chapter will contain a bit of smut. I decided to treat you guys since I haven't written anything in a while. The smut starts in paragraph 7, and ends in paragraph 12. Enjoy. <3
*****************************************
No One's POV:

Y/N sat on the couch, waiting for Henry to come back. He had went out to the store to buy candy for any possible trick-or-treaters. They heard the back door creak open and looked back towards the door. There was no sign of Henry.

Y/N looked at the time, 6:55 p.m. It was getting darker outside. Y/N slowly got up from the couch and quietly walked upstairs and grabbed a bat. They walked back downstairs and looked around.

Nothing.

The back door was wide open though. "Shit..." They whispered.bThey ran to the back door and slammed it shut, locking it. They sighed and looked around.

Still nothing.

Y/N shook their head, thinking it was just the wind. They walked back over to the couch and sat down again.

Henry watched Y/N look around. After they went to go sit back down, he snuck out from where he had been hiding and stood behind them. He wrapped his arms around them, picking them up. They screamed, not realizing it was Henry. "Jesus Henry!" They playfully hit his chest. "Ah, sorry. I found a good opportunity to do a little trick." He smirked. Y/N  rolled their eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Y/N looked him up and down. "When did you have time to change into a costume?" They asked. "I changed before I came inside." They slowly nodded. "Well, you do look quite sexy... Especially in that vampire costume." They placed a hand on his chest, slowly dragging it lower. "Y/N..." He groaned softly.

Y/N pushed Henry towards the couch, making him fall onto it. Y/N crawled ontop of him, slowly unbuckling Henry's belt. They palmed his crotch as he started having an erection. "Y/N..." He groaned once again. They unzipped his black dress pants and slid them down to his thighs.

Y/N crawled ontop of Henry, slowly grinding on his clothed crotch. "Fuck..." Henry covered his face with his hands. Y/N moved back, their face close to his crotch. They pulled his boxers down to his thighs. They wrapped their hand around his dick, slowly rubbing it. "Ah-!" He gasped. Y/N looked up at him, smirking.

They started licking his tip before locking up and down his dick. "Nngh... Y/N, enough with the teasing already. Please..." He groaned. "Fine, fine." They took his dick in their mouth, bobbing their head up and down. Henry put his hand on their head, gripping their hair. He started thrusting into their mouth, not being able to stand the teasing anymore. He thrusted into their mouth faster as he were getting close to his release.

"Fuck..." He groaned, releasing in their mouth. Y/N swallowed it and smirked. "Well, I guess we should get ready for trick-or-treaters, shouldn't we?" Henry pulled his boxers and pants back up. "I guess we should. Maybe you should go put on your costume." He teased. Y/N rolled their eyes. "Can you empty the candy in a bowl please while I get changed?" Henry nodded. "Of course."

Henry emptied the candy in a bowl, and waited for Y/N to come downstairs. They eventually came downstairs, now dressed in their costume. "You look great." Henry smiled. "Thank you." Y/N smiled back. Henry and Y/N heard the doorbell ring. Henry grabbed the candy bowl and walked over to the door, Y/N by his side. "Trick-or-treat!" Three kids said, holding out their candy bags. Henry gave them each candy, and they left.

They both continued giving out candy throughout the night, looking at all the costumes, and having fun together.