Chapter 9: Begging

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE
MENTIONS OF BLOOD/GORE

SPOILER ALERT:
SPOILERS FOR THE FOURTH CLOSET
******************************

Y/N's POV:

I drove as fast as I could back to Henry's house. I quickly pulled into his driveway and heard something in the garage, also known as his workshop.

I looked around outside first. Nothing. I flung open the door and looked around.

The robot girl laid on the floor, bleeding. She had bloody handprints all over her.

The knives in the kitchen were now scattered all around. One had blood on it. The biggest one missing.

Henry's glasses were on the floor and cracked. They had smeared blood on them.

There were animatronic parts scattered around. Some were smeared with blood, and others were in pieces.

The entrance to Henry's workshop was slightly cracked open. "Henry...?" I quietly called out. No response.

I heard shuffling in the workshop. I walk over the the door quietly and open it. There was an animatronic in the room, with the largest knife from the kitchen. It must be the missing one. The knife was clean. With a few bloody smears though, a now common occurrence.

I looked over and saw Henry holding something in his hands. He then looked back at the animatronic. He was muttering words. Some I could here, and other I could not.

"Gone....Sammy and Charlie....Custody....
Dicorce...Friends with a monster....Y/N hates me....." He continued to ramble on. I quietly stood in the entryway listening. Henry then moved over to the animatronic. He was now infront of it.

"Maybe it would be best if I was just dead. I have nothing else to live for." I could hear Henry's voice crack as he said the words.

I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"Henry..." I whispered. He seemed to hear me and looked back. I could actually see his face now. He had what seemed like oil, blood, and sweat on him. He gave me a sympathetic look.

"Y/N...." He whispered back. "What are you doing?!" I asked him, slowly getting closer. Henry just smiled.

"I never meant for my business to become what it is now. A place full of tragedies. I never wanted my animatronics to become...Monsters. I only wanted them to bring smiles to all the children's faces. I never meant for Afton to kill them... I never meant for my daughter to be killed..." His voice trailed off as tears ran down his face.

"Henry...You cant kill yourself! Not yet... Please Henry I'm begging you!" "Why shouldn't I? Plus you still have Afton... Isn't he your boyfriend or whatever..." Henry looked at me in the eyes. I shook my head no. I got closer to him. I was now inches away from him.

"Henry....I..I love you."

Henry paused for a moment. I could see his face turn a bright shade of pink. I felt tears now running down my own face. I looked down at his hands to see cuts on his wrist.

I wanted to help him.

No...I have to help him.

**************A/N*************
******************************
This is the most words I've ever written in this book so far.

Word Count: 533