Chapter 10: I love you

*************A/N**************
A small recap for last chapter:
Y/N had told Henry that they loved him, and Henry was speechless.
******************************

Henry's POV:

I was shocked at what Y/N had said. I didnt say anything back though. I just stood there speechless. They looked down at my hands, most likely seeing the cuts.

Their eyes made their way back to mine. "Y/N...." I whispered. "Yes Henry?" I bit my lip. Should I tell them?

"O-Ok so... I uh.. I love you too, and I always have... I just thought you liked Will, and so I just assumed I wouldn't have a chance with you." Tears started running down my face. I could see them on Y/N's face too.

They gave me a soft smile, and got even closer to me. They then hugged me tightly, and I hugged back. "Please Henry... Destroy that...that thing."
Y/N gently pulled away and I nodded. She now had a bit of blood and oil on her. I went over to the animatronic and started taking it apart. Taking the knife away first. I glanced back at Y/N, who looked uneasy with me holding it.

I held out the knife so that they could take it. They grabbed it from my hand slowly and cautiously. Then I turned back around to the animatronic. I took of its head and then the rest of the body.

"There.." I wiped my hands of on my pants. I looked back at Y/N. They had a smile on their face. I walked over to them and put my hand on their cheek, gently caressing it.

Y/N had looked a bit nervous all the sudden. They then gently grabbed both of my hands and put them on my waist. Then, they wrapped their arms around my neck.

Where was this going?

Y/N then got closer to my face, and then all of the sudden, our lips touched.

They were kissing me.