Chapter 38: Wedding Day

No One's POV:

It was the day of the wedding. Y/N was nervous. They were wearing a white dress/tuxedo, while Henry wore a black tuxedo with his classic green tie. He ran his fingers through his hair.

He was anxiously awaiting your arrival. He hadn't seen what you looked like yet, and he were excited. Henry and Y/N had decided to invite a few more people. There were now probably about 50 people there.

The music played.

Y/N came walking down the isle.

Henry paused and watched them. He was frozen. Everything seemed as if it were happening in slow motion.

This was a dream come true...

Y/N stepped on the 'stage.' After everything was said, the question came up. "Henry Emily, do you take Y/N to be your husband/wife, through good and bad times?" The priest asked. Henry's breath hitched. "I do..." He slid the ring on Y/N's finger.

"Y/N L/N, do you take Henry Emily to be your husband, through good and bad times?" He asked. "I do..."

"If anyone has to say otherwise in this marriage, please stand now, or forever hold your peace." Both Henry looked out in the crowd.

Then the worst happened.

One by one, everyone in the room stood up. Henry froze and felt tears prickle in his eyes. Y/N looked at Henry horrified. The priest stayed silent.

All of the sudden, the room filled with a purple gas, making everyone cough. Then people started dropping to the ground.

In the distance, Y/N saw a familiar face.

William Afton.