Chapter 35: Home Sweet Home

Warning:
🍋Lemon🍋

Henry's POV:

I was finally able to go home, two days later. I unlocked the door and walked in. The atmosphere was eerily quiet. I walk upstairs to the shared bedroom. I saw Y/N laying there. Tears ran down their cheeks.

"Henry... Dosen't love me... Anymore..." They muttered as they sobbed. I shook my head slowly. Poor Y/N. I then got closer. "That's not true.." I whispered. They looked back.

They then crawled across the bed to me. They hugged me tightly. I smiled at them and held them in my arms. They gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I missed you..." I gently caressed their cheek.

I nodded slowly. "I missed you too Y/N..." Then their face turned into a mischievous grin.

"You know... We could... 'celebrate' the moment.." They winked at me. I felt my face turn red. But then grinned. I then pulled them closer, kissing them. They kissed back eagerly.

I then climed upon the bed, Y/N crawling atop of my lap. They then gently started to grind on me. I let out a soft moan. I felt a bulge in my pants form.

We then gently pulled away from the kiss. They looked at me again. Anticipation filled their eyes. They looked deep into my now lust filled eyes.

We were both knowing of what was to come...