Chapter 15: Possessed

Henry's POV:

When I had awaken again, Y/N wasn't there. I immediately panicked. I got up and quickly but boxers and pants on, forgetting about the shirt.

I rushed downstairs. Not there.

I ran to the bathroom. Not there.

I ran back upstairs and looked at where she could be. Charlie's room? I sighed, knowing they wouldn't be in there. I opened the door quietly. I froze.

Charlie and Y/N were there. Charlie didn't seem like the robot I made though.

What was happening... She wasn't on... Neither were the sensors. Charlie then laid back on the floor giggling.

She still had the stab wounds on her, wires hanging out of her stomach. The Ella doll was in pieces. There was dried blood all around the wound and the Ella doll.

Y/N then noticed I was there. "Morning Henry." They smiled. I smiled back. Charlie then got up and ran towards me, hugging me.

"Morning dad!" I hugged her back. "Well good morning you two.." I ruffled Charlie's hair. I looked at Y/N who was looking away. A sad look on their face.

Were they jealous? Y/N had then gotten up and walked out of the room. Not saying another word to me.

I sighed and went and sat in my room thinking about them. Was the robot doll possessed?
After about 20 minutes, I hear a loud crash. Almost as if the window had broke.

Then I heard an scream.

It was Y/N's scream.