Chapter 39: Wedding Fiasco

Afton's POV:

I looked around at all the now unconscious people. I groan knowing that I now have to tie up about 50 people. Including the beautiful/handsome Y/N... And their shitty 'husband.' But...

That was about to change. I started tying the guests up. Once I finished, I grabbed two chairs and went on the stage. I picked Henry up and threw him in the chair, tying him down. I then gently picked up Y/N and set them down in the chair. I tied them up as well. I then quickly ran around the room putting ducktape on everyone's mouth except for Y/N.

I put a cloth on hers instead, so that when I took it off it wouldn't hurt. A friend of mine rushed in and got on the podium. I took the ring of Henry and Y/N's finger. I set them on a pillow. I then dragged the chair Henry was in down the stairs, setting him directly in the middle of the isle.

One by one everyone woke up...

It was now my time to shine. I stood on the opposite side of the sweet, sweet Angel infront of me. They were the last one to wake up. "Mrph..." They muttered. That's when I presumed that they realized that they couldn't speak.

They looked at me horrified. I looked at them, smiling. "I'm gonna skip through all that boring stuff, and go ahead and say the main question... William Afton, do you take Y/N L/N to be your truthfully wedded husband/wife?" She asked. "I do."

I saw Y/N's face go pale. They looked over at Henry, who looked pissed and was freaking out. Vanny then looked over to Y/N. "Y/N...Do you take William Afton to be your truthfully wedded husband?" Just as expected, they violently shook their head no. I still grabbed the two rings.

I put one on my finger, and then put the other on theirs. They had tears running down their face. I gently pressed my hand against their cheek. "It's ok dear... Now we can be together forever!" I smiled.

They were sobbing at this point, but I didn't care. "Ypu may now kiss the bride/husband. I took off the cloth covering Y/N's mouth and kissed them. They didn't kiss back. And that didnt matter.

I ruined Henry's wedding.

That's all I care about.