Chapter 4: The Man Behind The Slaughter

No One's POV:

The man in the purple suit led Y/N to a storage room. He opened the door. Y/N entered the room, but saw nothing. Then... The lights flickered on.

Y/N's POV:

I stood there in the darkness. What was happening? "You know about the murders, don't you sweetheart?" He was somewhere infront of me now. "Yeah, why?" I asked, wondering where this was going.

Maybe he was a secret detective.
Or...
Maybe he was The Man Behind The Slaughter.

The lights flickered on. My jaw dropped. This man was a killer! I stared at the bodies infront of me. There was one that stood out. The rest had party hats, except for her.

I stared at her closely. She had some of Henry's facial features. She had a green braclet on her wrist as well.

The man chuckled. I then realized that he was no longer infront of me.

I felt something cold on my neck. It was the blade of a knife. I froze in fear.

"If you tell anyone, then I will make sure you never live to see another day."

"I wont tell anyone, just dont kill me."

"Good (Girl/Boy/Whatever Else)." He then took the knife down and led me out the storage room. He took me into his office, and then locked the door.

Henry's POV:

I sat in my office, doing paperwork. Every so often, the thought of Y/N came into my head. I saw them as a friend and only that. Right? I have a wife... A-And kids. I mean, Charlie is with me and Sammy and my wife are visiting relatives.

I sat at my desk, and sighed.

I think I have feelings for Y/N.