Chapter 12: Arrest

Henry's POV:

I had picked up all the trash around the house, well except for the bedrooms. Y/N was mopping the entire house, minus the bedrooms. I decided to save those for last. Mostly because they were my children's... And it hurts to go in there.

"Henry! I finished mopping!" I heard Y/N call from downstairs. I went back down. "Look great!" I smiled. They honestly did do a fantastic job. Much better than I could have ever done. God I'm so happy I was lucky enough to be able to date them...

Y/N snapped me out of my thoughts as they gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks hon, I appreciate it." Y/N gave me their normal warm, happy smile.

I walked over to the counters and started to clean them off. Y/N started to dust everything. "Y/N... Can we just leave the bedrooms...untouched? Well, minus the one we're going to sleep in, which is mine." "Yeah, sure!" They continued to clean.

After hours of hard work and dedication, the house actually looked like a home. I went and sat on the couch, then turned on the TV. Y/N walked over and stood infront of me. "Yes
Y/N?" "Can I sit in your lap Henry, pleaseeee." They begged. I nodded and they sat down and got adjusted.

The news was on and we started watching it. "Murderer William Afton found leaving Hurricane, Utah, and arrested. Police say he will be in prison for a long while." The news reporter said then they went on to the weather. I looked at Y/N who had a big grin on their face.

William was finally getting what he deserved, and my daughter would finally be able to rest peacefully among the other children...