Chapter 34: A Newly Founded Friendship

Henry's POV:

I looked at William. He looked shocked. But then he smiled. A genuine smile. That was rare coming from William.

"Thank you Henry... You don't know how much this means to me..." he gave me a smile. "No problem Will." He then looked at the clock.

"Well I better get going, bye Henry." He waved as he walked out the door. I waved back to him. "Bye Will."

I lay back down in the bed. I hoped forgiving him was the right thing to do. This could lead to a newly founded friendship.

I recalled the memories, the good ones, with him. Back when he was selfless, and a lot more perverted.

*****

I stood outside the robotics class. I was 10 minutes early, and the only one there. No teacher or anything. Then I heard footsteps approach. There was now another man. He was dressed formally. He looked at me and smiled.

"William Afton." He greeted. "Henry Emily.." He nodded. "So, why did you enroll for this class?" He asked. I looked away. My reason was ultimately stupid.

"Well uh.. It's kind of stupid and weird..." William shook his head. He had a thick British accent as well."Nonsense." I looked away. I then sighed. "I was wanting to learn how to build robots, and open up a place for kids. Maybe have like an animatronic band... And if I have kids, I could make toys and stuff for them."

William nodded slowly. "I think we were on the same page." He grinned. He had the same idea as me.

A new lasting friendship had occurred.

But little did I know...