Chapter 2: Welcome Back

Y/N finally arrived back in Hurricane. They sighed as they got out. It was a decently long drive, but it wasn't too bad. Y/N saw Henry sitting by the doors of Freddy Fazbears. He looked stressed. They then saw a man come out, wearing a black suit, with a dark purple shirt on underneath and a dark purple tie. Y/N waited in their car, wondering what they could be saying.

William's POV:

I walked outside, looking for Henry. I saw a car parked in the almost empty parking lot.  It looked like there was someone inside watching us. I looked over and saw Henry sitting down on the sidewalk. I sighed and walked over to him. "Henry... You're going to have to get over this." Henry looked at me, tears running down his cheeks. "Will, I would love to just make this all go away, but I can't. Charlotte... Sammy... My wife... What am I going to do?"

"I know it's rough right now, but we're going to get through all this. Together." I looked at him reassuringly as he tried to force a smile. "Thanks, Will..." Henry looked like he was about to start sobbing. He let out a shakey breath before looking down at the ground. "I do have an old friend coming back into town today as well. Maybe things can get a bit better with them here..." I nodded. "And I have Charlie too, at least..." I smiled and nodded again. How would this friend react when they found out that Henry's "child" was actually a robot doll? I felt slightly guilty, but that guilt slowly faded away at the thought of my own children being taken away from me. I saw Henry look up at the car that I saw earlier as he stood up and waved.

Henry's POV:

I looked up to see Y/N sitting in their car. They must've seen me on the sidewalk and didn't want to bother me... I got up and brushed myself off as I waved at them. They waved back and got out of their car. I walked over to them, smiling. "Y/N, hey! Glad to see you!" They smiled back. "Nice to see ypu too Henry!" They pulled me into a hug. "I missed you so much..." Y/N whispered. I hugged them tighter. "Me too." They smelled nice. They pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes as they slowly got closer. They then all of a sudden backed up and shook their head. I blushed slightly. What did I think was going to happen?

Y/N's POV:

I almost kissed him. That's super embarrassing... I'm just now seeing him again,  and that's what I try to do? I hope he didn't think that's what I wanted to do... He's so handsome, and he smells like cologne with a slight smell of pizza. His reddish-orange hair, his smile, his vibrant green eyes... He was attractive to say the least. He might be married though... It would be wrong if he was and I kissed him. What if he had kids? I shook my head at the thought. I should ask him later...

William's POV:

I watched the two speak to eachother. I watched as that person almost kissed Henry before backing away from him. They would definitely be a problem in my plan. I will take full ownership of this place. Henry didn't deserve to be the owner... He can't do shit for the company anyways. All he did was help with the animatronics. Now he owns the place. I need him to either hand over the ownership or for him to commit suicide. I could always murder him, but that would probably cause suspicion... I already murdered those kids, I wouldn't want to raise more suspicion to myself.

I'll just have to wait for the right time.