Chapter 40: Happily Ever After (True/Good Ending)

Henry's POV:

Y/N was practically forced to kiss Afton. I was pissed and everyone else was confused and scared. I squirmed around in the chair and the rope loosened. I was able to then break free from it, Afton still had no clue, only paying attention to Y/N.

I stood up and took the duck tape off my mouth. I then walked on the stage, 'Vanny' looked at me alarmed. I grabbed Afton by the collar of his shirt and dragged him outside. "Hey! Watch it!" He shouted. "What the bloody hell William?!" He paused and shrugged.

"Why have you always had it out for me.. Seriously. Even after I forgave you..." He simply shrugged once more. I just looked down. He placed a hand on my shoulder. "You had something I didn't. You have something I never will have." I looked at him confused.

"The hell are you talking about-?" He shook his head, chuckling. "You had a perfect family. You have a new, and better wife/husband." I now understood. He was jealous.

"People always idolized you at Fredbears... You never gave me any credit once so ever. I was the one that programmed them and got the parts while you just sat on your ass, doing nothing!" Now looking back, I never gave him credit for the diner or the robots...

I sighed. "Ok, I suppose we're even then." He looked at me. "What?! How?!" I chuckled. "You killed my daughter, you made my family fall apart, and you just made my wedding a catastrophe. I think that makes up for me not crediting you." I pulled the keys out of my pocket and shoved them to his chest.

"Happy now?" I then turned away and walked off. Leaving Afton there with a look of regret in his eyes. I started the tedious task of untying everyone. I took the ring of Y/N's finger. "We'll just have to get new ones... I muttered to them." They nodded. Hell, I didn't even know if they still loved me.

Vanny had left, presumably after I shoved Afton out the door. Clay then walked onto the stage, and stood behind the podium. He looked at the both of us, smiling.

"You may now kiss the husband/bride!" I smiled and pulled Y/N closer, kissing them. They kissed back eagerly. We both walked down the aisle and everyone started clapping. We walked over to where the food was, and we looked at how good everything looked. "I'm not sure about you, but I'm starving." Y/N giggled. "Me too." We decided that we were going to cut the cake after everyone finished eating.

We had went first and sat down at a table. The food was spot on. Clay joined us, along with Sammy and my ex wife. I didn't expect them to show up, but they did surprisingly. Then two of Y/N's friends sat by her. We were just talking and having fun.

Then I heard Carlton yell my name across the room. "MR. HENRY!" I looked over at him. "WHEN IS THE BABY COMING?!" Y/N's face turned red. Clay looked back at his son, embarrassed. I just simply chuckled. "Probably not anytime soon." They started laughing and then went back to whatever they were doing.

Once everyone finished. Y/N and I walked over to the cake. They put their hand on the knife, and then I put mine atop of theirs. We cut a slice of cake off and set on on a plate. We both grabbed a fork, and put some cake on it. Y/N fed the one they had to me, and I fed the one I had to them.

After that we danced, and hung out. Eventually everyone left, and we went back home. We watched movies together and then eventually, we both fell asleep.

I finally had my happily ever after...

***A/N***

There is one more chapter coming out, (and then an a/n at the end) and that will be the bad ending. The prequel will be started tommarow, along with a William Afton x Reader if anyone is interested.