Chapter 36: Proposal

Y/N's POV:

I woke up in bed, Henry nowhere to be found. I sighed and got up. I walked over to the bathroom, and turned on the warm water to the shower. I recalled the events from last night.

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess. I shrugged it off. I stepped into the shower. The warm water running down my back ft soothing. I started to wash my hair and body. After I finished I dried off and changed.

I walked downstairs to the living room. Everything was dark. I sighed in annoyance and flicked the lights on.

Oh. My. God.

Henry was there on one knee. He gave me a nervous smile. "Y/N... I love you so, so much... Nothing could ever make me stop loving you.. You have brought me.. Happiness... You were always there for me.. I appreciate that. I am so thankful you stopped me from committing suicide... Because now when I wake up I have a reason to want to live. And now.. I wanted to ask you... Will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me..?"

I froze. I felt tears run down my cheek. There was a beautiful engagement ring in the box. "Yes..!" I ran over to him. With both hugged eachother. Then I slowly stood back up, and Henry fixed his posture and got back on one knee. He then slid the ring on my finger.