Chapter 37: Wedding Plans

Y/N's POV:

For the rest of the day Henry and I worked out wedding plans. We had decided that we wanted it to be at a church, and we only wanted close friends and family.

Henry had very few family left, after his sister passed. He still found out people though. We decided that 30 people would be our limit. I invited some friends, and family. Henry didn't know any of them, and I didn't know his.

Henry gave me his list proudly. It consisted of mostly friends.

John
Carlton
Clay (Burke)
Jessica
Marla
Jason
Lamar
Sammy...?
William Afton
Charlotte...
Brianna
Carter
Julian
Jeremy (Fitzgerald)
Mike (Schmidt)

I paused. Am I seeing this right? He wants to invite William. The man who tried to kill us. I looked over at Henry confused. He sighed, already knowing what he was about to be in for.

"I'm friends with him again. He apologized to me at the hospital. I forgave him. Plus he was my friend since highschool... So I felt as if it were only right." I slowly nodded. I still thought Henry was crazy for inviting him, but whatever.

I showed him my list and he nodded. I went to the store to go buy some invitations. We had decided we wanted it to be in 5 months, so we have enough time to be prepared. We set it for We set the wedding to January 8th, 1995. Me and Henry had been together about a year, and now we were getting married.

Henry had went out to ask about the venue. One of my friends offered to make a cake for us when I told him/her/them. Everything was going smoothly.

For now...