Your girlfriend cheats on you

It was 3 o clock in the afternoon and you decided to come home early to surprise your girlfriend from work, when you pulled in to tue driveway there was another car there.

Weird.. she didn't say anything about having guests. You walked in slowly and looked around and didnt see her so you took that as a sign to look for her upstairs.

You slowly opened the door to your bedroom and peek through. You saw your girlfriend, and another girl on the bed cuddling with each other.

The anger you felt in that moment was indescribable. You felt like exploding, you had been nothing but loyal to her and here she is, with another woman.

"I can't believe you!" You said as you slammed the door shut.

She quickly put on her clothes and rushed out after you.

"Come on we knew it was gonna happen" she said

"What?! You did! We didnt!" You yelled, gesturing to yourself

"Can you just chill y/n, you're exhausting!"she yelled back.

"Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.Im leaving, dont follow me" you said as tears were on the verge of falling

You slammed your car door and rested your head and started to cry. Until you worked out the strength to call Taylor.

————-
"Y/n?" She asked

"T-taylor" you sobbed

"Y/n? Are you okay? Why are you crying? What happened? Did someone do something? Did i do something?" She asked furiously

"C-can i come o-over" you sniffled

"Yeah of course" she said with worry

"Ill...see you later taylor."

You hung up before she could even reply
————
When you got to her house, you slowly walked towards her door and knocked three times and you immediately heard footsteps rushing towards the door.

"Hey y/-" she cut herself off right after she saw your red puffy eyes and pulled you into the biggest hug ever.

"Come in" she gestured and you slowly nodded and plopped yourself onto the couch.

She sat next to you and asked

"What happened?" She asked, cupping your chin and wiping your tears away

"Sh-she cheated on me" you mumbled out

"That bitc-" she clenched her fists, but you rest your hands over hers hoping to calm her down a little.

"It was probably my fault, maybe she got tired of me" you said, playing with the loose string of your shirt

She cupped your chin and lifted it

"Hey, look at me. It is not your fault. She is immature and selfish and a bitc- thats besides the point but just know that its not your fault"

You pull away and sighed. You knew that, but another reason your girlfriend got tired of you is because she suspected that you had feelings for someone else, Taylor.

"But.. theres something else" you mumbled

"What is it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow

"Uh..she suspected that i had feelings for someone else." You nervously spat out

"Oh. Do you?"

"I dont know. Maybe. If i tell you, please please promise me nothings gonna change between us. Please."

"Why would is that effect me..." she said as she gave it a thought. She looked to you, and you gave her a look. A look that told her what you wanted to say.

"Oh. Y/n, do you.. like me?" She asked

"M-maybe..?" You replied, really unsure

You both just sat. In silence. It wasn't comfortable, but it wasnt not either.

"Im sorry. I shouldn't have brought it up. Im really sorry, i understand if you want me to go, or if you hate me or-"

you rushed out. But she interrupted you by clashing her lips on to yours. She held your hips and brought them closer to her.

You guys stayed like that until she pulled away
"I dont hate you y/n, i never will" she smiled

"Soo... you like me back?" You looked into her eyes looking for an answer

"yes, pretty girl. I like you, alot." She giggled. You smiled again before your lips were on hers again.

"Wanna watch a movie?" She asked

"Sure" you grinned