You sleep together for the first time

Both of you were snuggled up to each other, comfortably while watching a movie she had picked out.

To be honest, you guys weren't even focusing on the movie, you were focused on each other. You head was on her lap and she was playing with your hair. You were just admiring her beauty and taking in every inch of her.

You picked up your phone and the time was 11:30 pm.

"Tay its getting late i should go,and the storm is not gonna get better too" you said as you stood up to walk over to your shoes.

But you felt her hand on your wrist and turned around with her electric blue eyes looking into yours.

"Stay" she said smiling

"Are you sure? Because you dont have to-"

"Of course baby, i wouldn't let you go home in this weather"

"Thanks tay, but i didnt bring anything"

"Dont be silly, you can use my things, you can borrow my clothes, and i have an extra toothbrush" she said holding your hand

"Thanks tay, you're the best. I love you" you kissed her cheek and that made her heart flutter.

You guys walked up hand in hand and you asked

"So where am i sleeping?"
"With me, in my bed. Is that okay?" She looked over at you

"Sure, tay" you smiled back

You got to her bedroom and she gave you her t shirt to change into though it was abit too long for you and taylor giggled at the sight.

When you guys went on to the bed you cuddled immediately. It was adorable to say the least.

"I love you, y/n you know that?" Taylor whispered

"I love you too." You said back