You take cooking classes with her

You look at the pamphlet that Taylor gave you with confusion.

"Cooking classes, really Tay is my cooking that bad" you chuckled

"I just wanted to spend more time with you my love" she grinned while putting a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Fine, we can go" you said rolling your eyes and giggling

" Yay! Thanks baby, cant wait" she said while wrapping her arms around you

Few days later the day came, it was a baking class. You and Taylor walked in hand in hand. It was a private class for obvious reasons.

"OMG. Y/n. Look." She pointed. Immediately you knew what she was talking about. The sparkly pink aprons. You weren't really one for sparkly things, but for her, you would do anything.

You giggled as you see her rush over and grabbing two for you and her. She hands you the apron and chuckles.

"You're so cute, tay" you smiled at her.

She put her apron over her head and quickly tied it. But you were having a hard time tying it, and she noticed.

"Here baby let me" she put your hair aside and tied it for you. You blushed. Blushed hard. When she was done she looked back at you noticing the shade of pink running through your face.

"Baby are you blushing" she said as she cupped your cheek . "No" you said with a dopey grin.

"Sure" she said as she kissed your nose and you giggled.

You got to your station as the chef walks in and brief you guys and you guys get started.

"Ill go get the ingredients" you said to her
"I'll go with you" she said grabbing your wrist

You got the flour, baking soda and sugar, she got the eggs ,salt and milk and returned to your stations.

You were putting all the ingredients together and mixing it with a whisk but a bit of  the batter splashed on to Taylor's face

"Babe you got abit of-" you cut your self off as you start giggling and wiping it off her face

"Did you splash that on me on purpose" she said jokingly "Tay i would never!" You laughed

"I would!" She dipped her finger into the batter and made a mark on your face

You guys were giggling non stop. These moments that you cherish so much don't happen very often because of her busy schedule but when they do happen, you take in every minute,second and millisecond of it.

You guys were lost in your own little world when the chef said "okay! Its time to put it in the oven!"

She poured the cake batter into the baking tray and put it in the oven.

You stared at her watching the cake in the oven, taking in all her beauty.

"What are you starin at" she said turning around looking at you. "Nothing, just admiring"

She smiled and wrapped her arms around you

"I love you tay"
"I love you to baby, so much"

You and taylor went back to the station to make icing, white icing. When you putting the icing into the piping bag, you grabbed some icing and put it on Taylor's nose.

"Revenge" you said . "Delicious revenge" she chuckled as she wiped it off.

DING DING DING

"oh! the cakes are done tay!" You said.

Taylor excitedly goes to get the cake  "it looks so goooood!"

"Lets decorate it now" you said as you took the bag of icing, handing the other one to taylor, you guys iced it and it looked..messy.. but that was okay because you guys had fun making it, and that was all that mattered.