She walks in on your boyfriend hurting you

Taylor's pov

"Y/n.. why aren't you picking up my calls, we're supposed to go outt.." i mumble to myself. Im frustrated because y/n and i planned an outing today but shes late by an hour.

And she isnt the type to blow me off. It's probably her horrible boyfriend. Now im worried. Her boyfriend kinda has a past.. a bad one, with violence.

But y/n likes to see the best in people and swears he changed. Honestly, i would treat her better. I should just go to her house and check on her.

I get my car keys and purse and walk to my car.

When i reached her house, her car was there, and so was her boyfriend's. No wonder. I roll my eyes in frustration and walk out of the car.

Once i got out i heard yelling and screaming.
"Y/n? Y/n!" I knocked on the door as hard as i could. But i dont think she heard me.

I look through the window, y/n was in a tank top and flannel pants and i could see something red on her arms.. are those scars? Then i saw her boyfriend hit her, hard.

I tried knocking again, in panic. She still didnt hear me. Shittt.

But the yelling and screaming stopped, i looked again and her boyfriend was coming to the door but she ran upstairs.

The door opened and he looked at me
"Its this bitch" he grumbled. Clearly intoxicated

"Dont you dare call me that and dont you ever, ever, EVER lay a finger on y/n EVER AGAIN"

"I dont wanna see that bitch ever again" he slurred

"Son of a- just get lost!" I yelled

He angrily drove away. Y/n! I have to go look for her.

I quickly burst through the door and ran up the stairs

"Y/n?" I didnt want to intrude so I opened the door slowly.

I saw her sitting on her bed zipping up her jacket.

"Tay?" She said, quickly wiping her tears away, even though her eyes were so watery and red.

"Right, our outing. Sorry about that taylor i'll make it up to you."

"Y/n i saw everything that happened."

"oh."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah.just peachy" Y/n always had a sense of sarcasm that would usually make me laugh, but this time i was too worried.

"I saw him hit you, y/n."

"Yeah. But its my fault, he had a bad day and i kept pushing about it"

"No y/n its not your fault, he hit you. Where does it hurt"

"Im fine" she's closing herself off, she always does. But in this world, who blames her?

"You're not, and you know it"

"Im fine. And i know it." She looks away and glances at the floor.

I cup her chin and lifted it up.

"Look at me." She locked eye contact with me and I carefully caressed her cheek that her boyfriend had hit earlier

"Does it hurt?"

"abit."

"Ill get some ice later, and your arms?"

"What about them?" She lies

"The marks on your arms"

"Theres no marks"

"Take of your jacket"

She looks into my eyes, and her eyes started to water

"I-i cant"

"dont cry, its okay baby just show me"

She unzipped her jacket and put her arms out slightly. I glided my hands over them gently. The marks her grip marks, and they were bad.

"Did he do this?"

She nods, her eyes started to water more and started sniffling.

"Hey hey its okay, you're okay now he's gone"

I wrap my arms around her and she cried into my hoodie as i rubbed her back, trying to soothe her.

"I wont let that happen to my girl ever again okay? Im gonna protect you with my life"

"I love you Tay." My heart fluttered

"I love you too,y/n."

"Come on, as much as i love you, we need to go get ice for you"

I carried her downstairs and place her on the counter and went to the freezer to take a pack of frozen corn

"Ew corn" she said as she stuck her tongue out and i giggled

I put the pack of corn to her face and she winces

"Does it hurt?"

"Its just cold its okay"

"Okay"

"Hey, Tay?"

"Yeah honey?" I see her visibly blush at the nickname

"Did you mean it? When you said you loved me"

"Did you?" I asked back

"Yeah."

"Well i did too" i smiled, caressing her cheek. Now we're both blushing. Shes the cutest thing ever.

I feel her lean in closer and her eyes land on my lips

I leaned in and when our lips met, it was like nothing ive ever felt, it was like relief.

"I love you, Tay."

"I love you too baby"