You struggle with your weight

A/N- this topic hits A-bit closer to me so this is just to let me have some comfort.

And im so sorry if any of you guys go through this too. Even if you think you aren't pretty enough, skinny enough, or good enough, remember that people in the world love you just the way you are, perfect.

——————
You were sitting at the dining table after eating your amazing dinner that Taylor made you, the plate was so clean because you had ate every bit of it off.

"You like the food huh?" She smiled

"Yeah! Of course.." you said as you slowly let it sink in. People online had been saying things about your weight.

Your own thoughts started to eat at you.
"Did you really eat all that? Were you even that hungry? Why did you do that? Why did you eat all of that?" Your smile began to fade as you put down the plate and just stared at it.

"Babe you okay?" Taylor said as she rubbed circles soothingly behind your back.

"mhm" you said.

Taylor knows you used struggle with these kinds of problems, but you had healed before. So she didn't think much of it

When you guys were in bed and taylor was already sound asleep, you made a plan.

The plan was, you would wake up early in the morning, and go to the gym in your house and exercise as much as you can, and not eat. You thought it was perfect.

When you woke up and checked your phone, it was 6:00 am. Just in time. You got out and put on a pair of leggings and a sports bra, but you thought it was too revealing so you put on a jacket to go along with it.

You stepped on to the thread mill and started running, as fast as you can. Without stopping, eating, whatever.

When Taylor wakes up and rolls on to your side of your bed and found it empty, she had to go look for you. She didn't see you in the kitchen, the music room, the living room, but she didn't hear a loud panting from the gym room, so she figured you were there.

She popped her head in and she saw you sweating like crazy, panting heavily, and abit pale.

"Babe? What are you doing up so early?" She yawned

"oh. um. just, you know, working out" you stuttered.

"okay.. do you want to come have breakfast with me?"

"oh its okay i already ate" you said with an obviously fake smile

"you sure?"

"of course, why would i lie about that" you rolled your eyes.

"Nothing..just worried" she said as she left the room.

When you hear the door shut you sat on the ground with your head buried in your hands and your stomach grumbling. And you're feeling dizzy.

"Its okay. This is what i have to do if i ever want to be pretty. Like taylor! Shes so perfect, i could never be close to being as perfect as her." You whispered to yourself.

You did this for about 3 more days when one morning..

You were running, and you felt a really strong rush of dizziness and stopped the machine right away and stumbling down with your hand on your head.

You groaned as you felt faint and a headache come on. You sat down and tried to calm your self down but that didn't work, you were so dizzy you couldn't even stand up and walk.

You were gonna call out to taylor, but you were physically too weak so you picked up your phone and called her.

"baby? Everything okay? You know we're in the same house right?" She asked worried and chuckling at the same time

"help..i don't feel good" you were able to mutter out.

"Im coming." She said and instantly started making a run for it. She knew where you were because you were there most of the time and she didn't know why you suddenly started, but she did have some suspicions.

She saw you sitting on the floor with your head in your hands and you were shivering.

"Honey?"
"Baby whats wrong?"

"Im so dizzy, i feel so faint and i have a headache" you mumbled through your tears.

"Have you eaten?" She asked

"don't be mad."

"What,why?" She questioned again

"I haven't eaten in 3 days."
She was in shock
"What? Why would you do that to yourself" she said wrapping her hands around you

"Because i hate myself, my body, im not pretty and ill never be good enough for you, for anyone. Thats what my mom always said and that was all i believed.And have you seen what the media says about me? Im so ugly." You said as you cried.

This is gonna have a part two. Make sure to stay tuned