You cant sleep so she cuddles you

You groaned out of frustration as you STILL couldn't sleep, you turning and tossing all about. But you've tried to just relax but that didn't work either.

You were thinking of waking taylor up, but she had a busy day before this so you were against that idea.

You slowly rolled out of bed, careful not to wake up taylor. And you were successful, but you were walking in the dark and couldn't see, so you walked into Taylor's desk and it made a crashing sound.

"Shit!" You whispered under your breath. You saw taylor slowly moving a bit, but she slowly stopped and you were so relieved you didn't wake her up.

You made your way downstairs for a snack because it was the middle of the night and you were really hungry. You had your AirPods on with noise cancellation activated, you were listening to one of Taylor's songs, sweet nothing.

That song always soothed you because of how relaxing and gentle it sounded. You jumped when you felt arms wrapped around you.

"Hey baby, couldn't sleep?" Taylor said, taking off your airpods. "Yeah, why are you awake?"

"I heard the crash" she giggled "what are you listening to?"

"sweet nothing" you said with a wide grin on your face.

"You're cute" she said while kissing your forehead

"Sorry about the crash Tay, i didn't mean to wake you" you apologized

"Why didn't you wake me darling?" She asked with a smile on her face

"You had a busy day and you needed the rest" you reasoned

She saw your tired eyes and suggested you guys to go back upstairs and try to get some sleep in

When you guys were upstairs, you tucked yourself in and laid down as you felt the mattress dip beside you. Taylor closed her eyes, and you thought she fell asleep already.

You turned around and you were just taking all of her little details, her fluttering eyelashes, each freckle and the piece of hair in her face that you moved out of the way.

"I can feel you looking at me baby" she mumbled

"You're just so gorgeous Tay" you giggled

She kissed your cheek and asked, " do you want cuddles darling"

You nodded and she chuckled, you put your head on her chest and curled up into her while she played with your hair. Safe to say you fell asleep after that.

"I love you" she whispered before going to sleep