What do you want?

Continuation of where was all of this back then?

Thank god you guys were on a beach.

Taylor ran after your  footsteps, desperate to find you. When she finally caught up to you, you were shaky, you were shaking your hands, pacing around and trying to control your breath and your tears.

"Hey, hey, hey. You're alright, your alright" Taylor ran to you as fast as she could. Taylor knows that you have anxiety attacks and breakdowns, so she knew how to calm you down

"Deep breaths y/n deep breaths, breath with me" Taylor started to breathe in and out slowly, helping you breathe. She wrapped her arms around you and pulled you closer.

"I've got you"  she said as she rubbed your back to try to stop you from shaking and relax. You were still shaking but you were breathing okay. The silence was cut by a shaky sob that escaped your lips.

"Hey, hey no don't cry" Taylor said, seeing you like this was always heart wrenching for her. Even though she hasn't seen it in so long, it still felt the same.

You slowly slipped out of Taylor's grip and fell to the ground shaking and crying. Taylor immediately sat down next to you on the sand, holding you, trying to calm you down.

"I c-cant Taylor i cant fucking take it anymore!" You managed to sob out.

"What do you mean?" Taylor asked, still rubbing your back

"I cant take the diets, i cant take the not eating, i cant take the constant judging, i cant take her Taylor! I cant take it anymore!" You cried into her

"Adriana? Has she been doing this?" Taylor asked furiously

You nodded. "That bitch! Im gonna go-" she got cut off when you waved your hands in disagreement and say "i let her"

"What do you mean you let her?" She asked and placed her hand on your back.

"I thought she was just helping me improve myself so i just went with it. With all the diets,skipping out on meals, the comments, i thought they would just help me. "

"That's why you look different. Y/n you're beautiful just the way you are-"

"Its fine Taylor you dont need to say things to make me feel better i know what i am" you looked away into the ocean

"No, i dont think you do" Taylor replied

You turned to look at her "what?"

"I dont think you do." She repeated

You were about to say something when she cut you off

"Y/n if you knew what you are you wouldn't be doing these things just to change yourself into how someone wants to see you. You're beautiful y/n. You're not perfect, but you're doing your best. If adriana cant see that thats her wring doing, but i can y/n. I can. I always had always will."

You looked at her with teary eyes

"Then why did you leave?" That question broke Taylor's heart. But she knew she had to tell you.

"I-" Taylor was gonna start but she stopped to think

"Tell me, Taylor please. Please." You were practically begging her

"okay." You sat back and waited for her to talk

"When we were dating, scooter told me if I continued dating you he would make sure that i would never perform again, and said that it would be bad for my image. I didnt want that.. so i had no choice. But i really regret it. Because i lost the best thing in my life. I threw away the 4 years that built up to our relationship. The more i continued the more i felt incomplete. Because you weren't with me and I'm so sorry. I should have told you from the start. I made a mistake in so sorry i really really am. And i know that its too late to ask for a second chance or anything like that because you've probably lost feelings"

when she finished talking she had tears rolling down her cheeks. You cupped her cheeks and wiped the tears away and kissed her forehead.

She looked back at you confused.

"Taylor i never lost feelings for you" you stared into her eyes when you see them shine just a little.

"What?"

"Yeah, never did never will" you said caressing her cheek

"What about Adriana?"

"Honestly? I was just looking for a date to bring to make you jealous.. i think it kind of backfired"

She rubbed your arm and said

"So i was the cause of this? You pushing yourself? Because you only had Adriana because i left. Im so sorr-"

You put your finger on her lips to stop her from talking

"Hey, no that was Adriana. And me. Its not your fault"

You moved a strand of her hair behind her ear and leaned in for a kiss. It was a quick one, leaving her wanting more.

"Taylor if we try again, are you gonna leave? Be honest"

"No. Never."

You reached your pinky out

"Pinky swear?"

She giggled at your silliness

"Pinky swear."