𝐄𝐍𝐃 ?

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .⚫

⍣ ೋ☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★ ⍣ ೋ

Its me...violet.

If you're wondering, this is day 365, a year after the world fell apart. If you're wondering, Wild Card and I always met, kissed, and spent time together. Ojo or Granada's bodies were never discovered, and the headquarters were abandoned.

Missy acknowledged to me that she had feelings for Wild Card back then. In the meantime, Missy remained where we all are; she never relocated, but I frequently stopped by her house to simply chat about that particular day.

A Capella was getting tested. For what? good question well she is getting tested because she lost her powers, and she forgave me again but I haven't saw her in months because of her getting tested and seeing if she can get her powers back. No answer since she told me and its been 7 months of me of her not talking to me.

Rewind and fast forward took a lot of quality time with me but they never spoke about what happened but I'm guessing its particular trauma, in the meantime they still meet me a lot especially fast forward.

Fast forward is another great friend she cares a lot about me though.

The heroics split up because guppy had moved away back with shark boy and lava girl back to planet drool. Slo - Mo gained his powers and controlled them but I never saw him since the invasion, But I recently I found out that blinding fast was all the way to north Korea where his family was.

Noodles and his mom were very great also.

I visit noodles a ton because I obviously miss his long noodle arms everywhere but otherwise his mom also quit being in the team don't know why.

Wheels was...getting surgery done for his legs and so that he can be able to walk that was the last I checked. Miracle guy was still around but not wheels which I constantly worry about.

Facemaker was also here still he never moved or anything either but he was never in touch, i saw him a few times but after he was like a ghost.

Violet past tense 2 months after the invasion (Christmas day)

I wrote in my journal and my dad walks in " Hey pumpkin uh I think wild card is here" my father smiled as i close my notebook and i smile at him before leaving my room and going to the door.