𝐱𝐯 .

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .⚫

⍣ ೋ☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★ ⍣ ೋ

approximately 15 minutes until the takeover .

 " Slo - Mo attack!" "Rewind attack," I yelled as we all fought on. Rewind smacks the guy in the face and kicks him in the leg.

Guppy was gone the instant I realized it. " Guppy?" I begin to search for her. Meanwhile, slo-mo strikes the man in the stomach.

slo - mo flips him over causing him to fall on the ground.

I discovered Guppy meditating. "Guppy, what are you doing?" I inquired. "Keeping calm," she said, "but not now," I exclaimed. Rewind kicks and punches the man everywhere he chooses.

" Guppy, listen to me," I say as I approach her, " shark frenzy!" "Stay back," I let as Guppy flipped the people over, punched them, and hollered at them as she happily grinned while putting on her spectacles and running at the males.

"Noodles," wheels said as he glanced at them, "chin up bar," wheels said as noodles extended his hand on the other side of the wall and wheels clicked a button as his tires began to speed up and he hung onto noodles arms.

Rewind leans against the wall, and he begins to say "go," and his wheels begin rushing at the three men, knocking them out.

I was impressed of how  wheels made him sit back.

Wheels gave noodles a thumbs up, which noodles returned with a smile.

As we knocked everyone down, they transformed into aliens and flew up, staring at us.

They take out shackles and cuff all of the kids.

A CAPELLA

I open my eyes and feel something on my head, then touch my blood-splattered head. I glance across the room and see wild card.

He was still unconscious as I crawled close to him and said, "Wake up!" "Wild wake up!" I'm concerned. I shook him as I heard his heart begin to beat and saw him open his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I saw his nose bleed and he wipes it. "I'm okay," he grumbled, wanting to rise up but knowing I couldn't because of how dizzy I felt. We both rise up, and wild card faints on me, "woah woah" I embrace him.

It appears that I must take him.

I started walking with his arm around my neck. I overheard something to my left that sounded nearly like Missy requesting to "rewind."

I took a look around and found that they were all shackled " I can't " rewind attempted as missy groaned "we can do this" fast forward gazed at rewind " "how" rewind asked.

"We work together, and I'll help you," FastForward said, motioning her fingers as if to rewind.

They rewinded time and were free of the shackles, and they all exhaled with relief. They took the handcuffs and attached them to the ground, grasping on the aliens. A man in the center snatches the keys and shows them to the children.

Missy's eyes widened as she peered at the rewind button. "Again," Missy muttered as rewind rewinded and they took the keys in secret.

Back at the scene, the man digs into his pocket and realizes the keys are missing; he looks up at Missy, who is holding the keys, and the man becomes enraged as everyone laughs.

" Missy!!" "What the heck happened?" I yell as Missy's eyes widen at seeing the blood on me while holding wildcard. Missy assists us as the kids walk closer to the scene.

"It's Violet, she attacked us, and I feel like I've lost my powers," I fretted. "I don't know what they did to her, from the looks of it, she isn't Violet," I wailed.

"Wait...I think They might have added a serum..." Wheels said, "maybe," while I said, "we need to go now." Missy said, "Let's go," and we went through the doors and saw the pyramid.

AUTHORS NOTE

HEYY THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END BUT OTHER THAN THAT THANK YOU FOR 70 VIEWS < 3