ⅹ .

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .⚫

⍣ ೋ☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★ ⍣ ೋ

"4 hours until the takeover"

When we arrived aboard the mothership, a little gap appeared. " I'm going to check it out," noodles said, straining his neck and looking at the intriguing purple corridors.

Because no one was present, he replies, "OK, were good." As we all departed the spacecraft, noodles gave us a thumbs up, glancing around at the mothership, "Am I really small or is this ship really big?" Guppy inquired, clasping my hand.

"It's massive," How will we find our parents," according to Rewind "I was thinking about that," wheels inquired. Wheels made his way over to me. "Miss Granada easily found us back at Grandma's house want to know why" wheels stared at me.

" You and missy have jewelry on and you two can be easily tracked" Wheels gave me a glance. I had a necklace, but I was wearing it beneath my shirt since Wild Card gave it to me a couple of years ago. I didn't want him to see it just for the sake of seeing it.

Wheels pulls the necklace from beneath my shirt and remarks, "It's lovely." Wheels grins, and Wild Card approaches me, admiring my jewelry. "You still got it" He raises his eyes to mine. "Yeah" I say to him as he smiles back.

Missy locked her gaze on me and Wild Card. He grinned at me again as he caressed my necklace. "I haven't been able to reach my father,'' Missy explained. "Perhaps the transmitter in here links to the jewelry and functions like a tracking device, but I'll need pliers and a heat source, "Wheels stated.

Guppy extended her hand. "My teeth are strong because my father is a shark," guppy bites, "excellent", wheels pointed, "and I have a heat source" wild card moves closer to the wheels "heat vision!" wild card exclaimed as he transformed into a toaster. "And now he's a toaster," face maker laminated.

We began strolling down the halls quietly because there may be people everywhere. We tracked Missy with her bracelet tracker, and she is looking in both directions towards the halls.

We ran across the hall, while slo-mo, wheels, and guppy trailed after. "Is it working?'' wheels questioned, "well, it's leading us someplace," missy said, gazing back at wheels.

I looked at Wild Card and Missy, and she said to him, "Hey, that was pretty amazing back there." Missy said, "what? "Turning into a toaster instead of making heat-related " wild inquired. "it was heat-related That's real progress," missy said as she continued to walk.

"You'll be teleporting like nobody's business," Missy predicted. Even though I wanted to apologize to Wild Card because of earlier he was with Missy the whole time, envy took over. "It's all about belief," Missy said,"I suppose it's progress," Wild Card stated as he stroked his chain. "uh guys," a Capella said concerned.

"Does anyone else hear that?" a Capella said as everyone remained silent. Rumbling from the earth, an alien emerges from underground, and we all bolted. My eyes glow blue and I electrify it, but then my abilities disappear.

As Wild Card approached and grabbed my arm, I was simply standing there staring at my hands when the alien sprang from underground, sending us both down. My leg was being assaulted by the alien, which was now encircling me. I was dragged by Wild Card and got away.

We rushed together as our hands linked.

We reach a door, but the alien, who had once again emerged from underneath, is blocking it, making us all frightened and causing rewind to make a split. A Capella uses her vocal abilities and beautiful glowing eyes to distract the alien.

We enter a chamber that is vacant until the door closes behind us. "No," I cried, "we are seriously trapped here. " A Capella then speaks as we hear a noise coming from the walls, at which point holes start to break and water starts pouring out.

As Wild Card stares at me and asks, "Uh oh," I murmur, "Guppy, do you have gills?" As the water rose to our ankles, she worriedly said, "Not yet.

Guppy was clutching me, and I looked at rewind, exclaiming, "REWIND, CAN U REWIND TIME?" "i cant Use my abilities in here," rewind answered. It reached our legs and filled half of our body with water.

I held onto guppy Infront of me and wild card swam behind me and wrapped his arms around my torso.

The water rose even higher to our necks, and nobody had any intention of any ideas . I looked up and saw nothing I could cling onto. " Ah," I yelled, realizing wheels had been surely drowning.

"No, no, no!" I yelled as Wild Card rested his head on my shoulder, shutting his eyes without fear, and Guppy leapt into the Water, "Guppy!!" I shout as I glance around and find everyone else in the water except for me and wild card, who was holding me firmly and resting his head on my shoulder.

The room filled with water, and wild card released me. We looked at each other, and I couldn't breathe. I glanced down and saw the rest of the kids drifting down, and wild card grabbed my arm and swam up, but I couldn't hold my breath any longer.

I closed my eyes and everything went black.

AUTHORS NOTE

IT TOOK ME ALL DAY FOR THIS STORY PART BECAUSE MY COUSIN CAME AND HELPED ME WITH GRAMMER BC I DONT THINK IM GOOD AT IT SO SHE IS HELPING ME ANYWAYS LOVE YAA <3 .