𝐱𝐯𝐢 .

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐΛÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ

*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .

☆★☆★→ ☆★☆★

Violet

With the pyramid looming behind me, I could feel the eyes of the confused crowd on me as I turned to face them. The clock was ticking, and missy had a mere 6 minutes remaining to complete the task.

The force field blocking the pyramid crackles with energy, and I can't help but smile at the sight. "violet" noodles spoke as everyone looked puzzled. "Shocked much?" I glance down at my nails and see Wild Card coming awake.

He stood up and glanced at me.

"Violet..did you do this?" Missy worried as I looked up from my nails "no I wasn't asking silence over there and by the way Ojo... is an alien spy," I said as I strolled toward Ojo and waited beside her.

"How did you figure it out?" ojo sneered at Missy. "Well, you gave it out by one of your own drawings," Missy remarked. "You have 5 minutes left." ojo begins painting on her iPad and sliding her drawing off the tablet, forming large, huge animals in front of them.

" you guys hand off ill handle v-" missy yelled as I saw wild card interrupt her "ill handle her !! stop Ojo "wild yelled as I floated up from the air with my eyes still glowing red. Wild card teleports Infront of me and grabs my waist from behind me.

" Violet stop it already" wild yelled as I screamed out and blasted a whole air of red, I caused everyone to either hit the wall or loose the balance hanging onto the ground.

I fall on my feet and notice wild card. I quickly got up and blasted red power balls at him, but he evaded them all, and I assume he had his powers, because he teleports in front of me and electrocutes my arms.

"Stop it!" he broke as I threw a fireball at him, but he let me go and dodged it. KISS HER!!" As wild card looks perplexed, wheels yelled.

"KISS HER!!" he cried again, and wild card raced up to me as I was about to launch another fireball at him, and before I could, he smashed his lips to mine.

My eyes turn yellow, then purple, and I collapse to the ground, seeing a hazy image of Wild Card standing there before he rushes down to grasp me.

WILD CARD

Missy rose from the ground and stared at me, saying, "WILD CARD WATCH OUT!" as a dinosaur-like entity approached me, while I took Violet and pulled her out of the current situation.

My eyes widened as I electrocuted the monster, which fell all the way down to the whole and ojo made other monsters "NOODLES MAKE A TIGHT ROPE" missy yelled once more "Somone go into the middle and draw them in " missy yelled as fast forward and slo-mo took a stride but then halted.

When I brought Violet away, I touched her heart and there was no... heartbeat.

"No wait!" she said, "I can do it!" She begins walking to the center of the tightrope, balancing herself.

Missy strolled over the tightrope, peering at noodles. She motioned with her hand to say "cut it off," and the noodles released go, unaware that she was about to fall with the monsters.

I looked at Violet's body and sobbed, trying to bring her back to life, but I couldn't because her entire body felt like stone and the pupils in her eyes were full of gray capillaries.

Noodles leans out and grabs missy, yanking her up.

" Help!" I exclaimed as everyone came to the scene except Missy and Wheels and everybody's eyes went expansive " she's dead" I grasped her hand weeping " no.." a Capella wailed as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Why don't you heal her!!" "I already tried," noodles wailed as I hugged her and laid her head on my chest.

The final thing I did was kiss her again, and everyone but a Capella returned to the scene because Ojo was doing everything she could to ensure the timer went off.

I looked at a Capella as she rested her head on my shoulder, and I noticed movement in Violet's body, and the gray faded away, and her eyes returned to their normal lovely brown color. She opened her eyes and looked at me, and Me and a Capella backed away.

"It's me," she wailed as we carefully slid closer to her, and I placed my head on her head and my entire palm on her cheek. Capella smiled as she wiped her tears away.

She hugs me again as I rise up.

I take her up and wrap both of her legs around my torso, whirling her around and over till she laughs, then I let her go and she stares at me with her hands on my shoulder.

She kisses me again, and I grin at her, "I love you violet," I say, "I love you to wild card," and she smiles back.

We returned to the site and noticed a brilliant light, so I grabbed violets hand and we raced as our parents emerged from the pyramid.

Ojo had vanished...and as the aliens in the structure had vanished, I wondered what had occurred.

VIOLET

I smiled at Wild Card and noticed my father gazing about, and tears welled up in my eyes as my father looked at me, "Pa!" I raced to him and held him while weeping.

"I was mean and selfish!" "No, that wasn't you, darling," I said, and he looked at me, "it was me, dad!" As he held me, I wept.

After that, we were all on our way out the mothership.

My father's arm was around my neck as we entered the ship to go back to earth and everyone started talking and so as the kids.

I sat down and wild sat next to me, my face filled up with confusion.

"Wild .. " I muttered to him as he put his head on my shoulder " yea " he replied " do you think this was a little to easy ... " I worried as he looked at me confused.

Was this the end..or was it not...