ⅻ️ .

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .⚫

⍣ ೋ☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★ ⍣ ೋ

"2 IN A HALF HOURs UNTIL THE TAKEOVER"

"So, what's inside of this? "All of them?" President questioned. "Yes, that's right!" Behind him, a guy spoke. "How long until the takeover begins? According to the supreme commander, less than one hour", the man behind him spoke.

"So soon?" the president spoke "That's what she says... she's never wrong," the president remarked. "You don't have to remind me," the guy said as the president approached the pyramid.

" Ever wonder why she bothers with all of this!" The president begins to walk away. "All part of the process, I suppose," the man says as we all stare at each other, puzzled, as the president and guards leave the area.

"What is that thing?" face maker wondered as we examined it. "You heard him, it's a rocket stuffed with the gills of aliens," Wild Card replied, "and in less than an hour, they're going to send it down to earth and begin the takeover." continued Wild Card.

"Well, then, we have to stop them," Missy exclaimed, "Let's go!" Missy bolted as the door opened and Miss Granada entered evilly.

"Do you have any idea what you've done," Miss Granada yelled, "stealing one of our trains!" Wild Card grabbed my hand and my eyes widened. "Turning headquarters upside down!" Miss Granada fumed as she walked in slowly as we took a few steps back.

"Oh," she said, "well done..." "Looks like we underestimated your abilities," Granada pointed out, "and your leadership qualities," she grinned, "You took a huge risk, but it was the right risk," she leaned forward beaming.

She said, "Headquarters was attacked minutes after you escaped, and you would have all been captured if you hadn't managed to escape. And now you managed to lead us into the center of this alien mothership?" She hms as she reclines.

Granada grinned, "So proud"," So we're not in trouble?" Missy said, "Of course not," as she leaned forward and opened her arms.

Despite the cheering around me, all I could think of was seeing my mom earlier and being saved solely by Wild Card. Her smile didn't distract me from the overwhelming thoughts in my mind.

As I let go of Wild Card's hand  Wheels looked at me "Her vital signs are everywhere! " Wheels spoke I couldn't help but notice a significant fluctuation. Concerned, I immediately turned to Ojo, who promptly handed me a detailed sketch of Miss Granada. To my surprise, the sketch depicted her with tentacles that closely resembled those of an extraterrestrial being.