ⅸ .

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .⚫

⍣ ೋ☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★ ⍣ ೋ

"5 hours until the takeover"

" What can we do differently from our parents" wheels asked " everything" missy shouted " like we lure the aliens out of the city so that we don't destroy more buildings" missy looked at wild card.

" she's right our parents always have huge brawls in the middle of the most populated cities" rewind spoke " don't we need superhero costumes " guppy twitched holding my hand "all superheroes have costumes, pads, fake muscles and a ton of useless buckles" fast forward spoke.

" Underwear on the outside" a Capella spoke " mask we can barely see out of" I added '' that's why or parent were able to be spotted easily" fast forward spoke " they were easy to spot we have to blend in" missy scrolls on the tablet.

" Be..." she stops for a second and I take a peek on what she saw....i could not believe what I had saw. Ojo was a spy... she betrayed us.

" stealth " miss continued " how?" wild card asked " just trust me" she smirked. TRUST HER?! WHAT?

I really need to control myself.

" Where? what plan?"  wild card asked as we leave the tunnel " I'll show you" missy touches his shoulder and hands him the tablet. " The plan were going to sneak on a bus" wild card shouts as I nibbled my bottom lip.

Missy goes to his ear " oh". wild card swipes on the tablet and his eyes widened " Holy shi- I mean doo doo" wild card looks at Ojo and then missy kept whispering in his ear " yes... mhm uh huh makes sense, yep " wild card spoke while missy whispered in his ear still.

" Wow that's really smart " wild card takes the tablet as missy didn't finish talking "okay everyone missy and i figured out a way to do this " wild card spoke as a Capella looked at me because she knows how jealous i look.

From the tell of her face she was telling me "Don't pay no mind to them two" and i smile at her.  "Check it out " wild card flipped the tablet toward us " Ojo drew us a clue" said wild card " a supply ship" wild card spoke as everyone touched her shoulder.

I knew what they were doing because me, and missy and so as wild card maybe new Ojo was a spy.

" So, what does that mean" a Capella asked " it means there's probably one nearby that we will sneak on board and pilot up to the mother ship" wild card spoke. Even though i knew almost everything about him and missy's plan  i wanted to ask wild card about it and see if he would lie to me.

" Thats actually a good idea no matter who thought about " wheels spoke " Thank you" Wild card spoke smiling. " Come on its time we show these aliens what's what" missy spoke as i glared at her and tilt my head.

We all run off " Hurry up slo-mo!" wild card yelled as we see an alien ship " look there's the supply ship " missy spoke " just like in Ojo's drawing" missy spoke as we stood behind a rock. 

We see ailen tentacles and everyone was in disgust " ewww" everyone said in sync " shh keep it down " missy spoke as I cross my arms and I see missy look at the supply ship " wait..." missy spoke " wait a minute" she said again " fucking go!" i shout as everyone followed me into the supply ship.

Meanwhile as we got in wheels counted " wheels we don't have time for this" I complained " were not all here " he worried " wait then who is missing?'' fast forward asked and then ground as we all see slo - mo. 

" Can anyone do something?!" missy worried " i can " i say as my eyes turn bright blue and I raise my arm out having slo - mo wrapped around a blue bubble and I Quickley bring him toward us and he gets in the ship, and we close it having the aliens touch the front.

My eyes turn to my normal color, and I look at my hands and I felt weak and hopeless, and tired, what's happening with me...?

Everyone screams as the ailen tentacles touch the glass and wheels clicks a button making a forcefield around the supply ship, everyone continued to scream louder and the ailen tentacles began to shake.

Guppy runs and clicks the red button having it fly up in the air headed to the mother ship.

After a moment I look out and see earth and everything was silent until wild card walks over to me " what was it " I still look out at earth " what was what?" he asked looking at me " u and missy's plan why did u get so nervous when u saw something on Ojo's iPad?" I asked  " listen i can't say anything to nobody right now" he walks more closer to me and I look at him and turn to him.

" Wild since when do we hide things from each other!?" I meet his eyes "u have to trust me!" he worried " trusting you by hiding things from me with some new girl?! that you don't even know and what like 2 hours ago u weren't even safe with her playing around captain" i hissed.

" Wild card I already know...Ojo is a spy and i wanted to ask you and see if you would a whole different answer but instead there's more to tell" i cross my arms and whispered.

He stood quiet and walked away.

Wild walked over to missy " hey..why did u choose me to share the idea of looking at Ojo's iPad" wild card asked " i don't know...i guess i know how hard it feels when you expect so much from someone, but you can't deliver" missy replied.

Wild card looked at me as I faced the window " do u believe I can " wild card asked looking back at missy " we all believe you can" missy smiled as he looks at her smiling.

A tear streams down face realizing i heard there conversation and i asked myself what does she have that I don't ?

AUTHORS NOTE

DONT HATE ME FOR HER CRYING ABOUT IT PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS AND FROM THE POINT MISSY WALKED INTO THE STRONGHOLD VIOLET KNEW FROM WILD CARD'S FACE SHE KNEW EVERYTHING! 

LUV YA POOKIESS < 3 .