ⅵ .

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .⚫

⍣ ೋ☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★ ⍣ ೋ

We all took a sigh of relief " We did it " fast forward spoke in excitement " yeah we did it" missy agreed smiling " but the tram will only take us just outside the forcefield then they will catch us for good" wheels points out.

" LOOK THERE ALREADY MOBILIZING!" wheels points as a group of guards surround the front of the train. " fuck" wild card muttered.  Missy's eyes widened and she looked over and worried, " brace yourselves" she turns around.

Everyone holds on too something and guppy glared at missy " you too guppy" she pointed at her as she holds on the pole and stared. " a Capella" wild card called her out as she looks at him " make us fly" wild card asked as she nods and her range goes very low causing the train to bounce up and fly in the air.

Her eyes glowed and she had to control the train " a Capella I look at her " make sure to be careful if you want, I can help" I look at her and she shakes her head saying no but she motions her hands saying she couldn't steer the train. i sat down sighed and relive until wheels calls out.

" Were going to crash in that building" wheels points as i worried " I'm on it " noodles breaks the window and jumps out while holding the pole. He holds another pole and spins the train and meanwhile i held onto the chair.

Noodles hand slips out and then his hands get on the window, I hold his hand making sure it won't slip. rewind puts his hand on top of mine while he puts a thumbs up for " doing great" and he had a bright smile.

Noodles returns to the train after turning it away from the building.

"Well..." wild card frowns "that was a disaster " wild card fumed a little "that was awesome " Rewind smiled as I looked at him and shook my head, "I'm so exhausted" noodles glances up, clutching his arms.