ⅷ .

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .⚫

⍣ ೋ☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★ ⍣ ೋ

MARCUS MORENO

I just had sat there bored and thinking. " We do work in the same organization it would be nice if u communicated " " blinding fast says as I look at him talking to shark boy " why dont you just vanish invisi girl".

" I'll make u disappear" invisi girl replied. 

" don't make me use my outside voice on you two" Mrs. vox jumps in their conversation, they both start to talk to her, but she uses her vocals and pushes them away. " You know if we fought like this with aliens we wouldn't be captured" I say.

" that's what I have been saying" blinding fast agrees as shark boy throws a paper ball at blinding fast " why don't u cheer us up by singing one of your songs" miracle guy spoke " u sing so well shark boy" miracle guy said as shark boy goes up to him.

" man, u got some fish to fry" miracle guy said as shark boy look at him dead in the eye " hey hey hey, calm down shark boy he is just baiting you" lava girl walks over to him moving shark boy away.

" Please stop fighting " I said standing up " you're like children actually. worse" Mr. lighting added as i smirked at him " yeah miracle guy why don't you pretend like there's a camera on you" lava girl snapped. " there's not a camera on me and it's kind of liberating " miracle guy replied.

" i can be my true self and my true self doesn't like you " miracle guy fumed at lava girl " I'm pretty sure moon would have settled this!" Mr. lightening spoke referring to his wife that died. " yeah, I'm pretty sure she would have..." lava girl softened.

" Yeah..." miracle guy muttered looking down as a camera comes into the area we are trapped in " what the heck is that?" miracle guy asked "it's a ... camera " I joked as Mr. lightening winked at me and chucked knowing damn well it's not a camera.

The heroes posed but me and Mr. lighting " I demand you to release us whoever or whatever you are" I pointed while a hologram of the president pops up " greetings heroics " the president spoke as miracle guy clears his throat " there's something that you should know" miracle guy spoke walking up to the hologram.

" I didn't vote for you" miracle guy steps back " the aliens didn't offer me much time to send me this message but its about children they disappeared from headquarters " the president explained as we are all in shock.

" They will be completely helpless without us" miracle guy muttered looking down then up.

VIOLET

Everyone practiced but missy i noticed she was gone and abuelita noticed and walked up to me " where's missy" she asked " she got overwhelmed about trying to teach the kids" I say " oh that little girl...I'll go talk to her " abuelita spoke " no actually I will she's been nothing great to me i think it's my turn" I say as abulita smiled and i saw missy wiping her tears.

" Missy?" I sat next to her " u didn't it expect to get it on the first try huh?" I say " violet I'm never going to get it" missy doubts " not with a million tries you know why" missy looked at me in sadness.

" Because I'm useless " missy spoke " how are you useless missy..u protected us and proved so many points and made things right and look at where we are " I smirked. 

" i knew your mother missy but i never knew you until you walked in that room we are all in" i spoke " I was devastated when your mom passed but i knew her and she taught me a lot after my mom died also " i spoke.

" you knew her?" missy spoke softly " yeah, she was my mother's best friend " I picked my nails " without your mother your father would have never leaded as an example" I look at her " you will to" i say as tears welled up in missy's eyes and I hug her.

" Violet!" I hear someone call out and it was abuelita " they found you guys" she said gesturing us to come with her and me and missy ran and followed her and everyone else surrounded abuelita " they sure found u fast" abuelita spoke.

" They want to take us back to headquarters " face maker complained as I put hands in my face and sighed. " Well too bad" missy shouts next to me as I move my hands away from my face and smile at her.

" We got a world to save " " hmm" abuelita smirked at missy. Abuelita pressed a button her cane and the tall grass opens " go thru this tunnel ill hold them off go go go" she pushes the kids a bit and they all go thru the tunnel " we wish you would come with us" i say.

" hug me as if this is our last time" abuelita hugs me and missy "hey it won't be" missy spoke " i promise" missy said as she goes thru the tunnel and abuelita looked at me.

" don't deny it..." she muttered at me " we all see it " abuelita spoke as i knew she was talking about .... wild card .

" That boy is Infront of you" she smiled as helicopters whirred louder " now go go" she yelled as i go into the tunnel. 

a Capella and face maker held onto me as I slide down the slide, I met wild cards eyes and i look at Ojo " come on guys" missy spoke as guppy look down at the tunnel " it sure is dark in here" guppy spoke worried.

" Ojo, can I borrow your flashlight for a minute " missy asked as Ojo smiled at her and we all continue to walk down and wild card goes Infront of me and walked next to missy.

" we have to stick...together" says missy "yeah and find a way up to the mothership and defeat the aliens who defeated the heroics" wild card spoke and I just felt a slight jealousy develop.

AUTHORS NOTE

WE GOT A POV OF THE PARENTSSS YASSS BUT ANYWAYSSS HOW IS IT HANGING? DO U GUYS LIKE THE STORY???