ⅲ .

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .

⍣ ೋ☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★ ⍣ ೋ

" She will be joining you today, missy, and I would appreciate it if you would take a seat right next to Violet," Miss Granada said, pointing to an empty chair next me.

"And quietly continue your studies alongside the other children," Miss Granada says, raising her voice so we can hear her. Missy drops her bag and sits directly next to me. great ... "Children..." Miss Granada said as everyone glanced at her.

She steps forward and smiles and says "thank you all for following my rules, your parents will be very proud of your exceptional behavior," she gestures her right hand up, and I shake my head.

"Well done," she said as she walked out the door, the door closing and noodles smirking. The door closes, and noodles looks around and stretched his neck to the door, turning around and smiling, "she's gone," noodles grins as everyone else continues to play.

Missy's expression was stunned, and she returned her attention to her studies. I rose from my seat and proceeded to wild card, where I sat next to him. "Wild, what's up with you!" i say, as he rolls his eyes.

wild card complained. "I don't know, ask yourself that" he crosses his arms and looks back at me "it wasn't my fault I needed to control myself for a couple of months and u didn't want me to leave!" i yell "We still could have done it together, I can't even control my powers yet," he shous at me 

"Oh, so you think that's fair back in sixth grade when you left me in a regular school while you were accepted into headquarters?!" "I was there for a year and you could still have stayed, you had a choice!" I shout at him, "Like you didn't?!" Wild responds, "Because I didn't have a choice, but you did!" I scream at him.

"fine," Wild murmured and shook his shoulders, and I sneered and returned to my seat, while Missy was with wheels, presumably showing her to everyone.

" That's Ojo!" "Her strength is that she's a genius drawer like van Gogh mixed with Monet with a dash of Salvador Dali," wheels adds as I overhear. I go to a space that's vacant and start to journal about anything.

" Can i see that?'' missy asked touching Ojo's shoulder as Ojo hands missy her tablet and missy scroll's thru it " a kid standing on top of floating chairs?" missy takes her eyes of the tablet and smiles at Ojo as Ojo nods and smiles back at her.

Missy swipes again looking back at the tablet "an exploding exercise ball?"  missy looked at Ojo once again and her face was straight serious. " Nothing she draws makes no sense " wheels spoke, missy swiped on the tablet once again.