ⅴ .

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .⚫

⍣ ೋ☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★ ⍣ ೋ

Everyone starts moving the tables and start the plan, I start to struggle moving a table and wild comes over to me and grabs the end of the table " Thanks" I smile " no problem' he lifts up the table and we move the table.

I place the table down and I move my hair behind my ear " thanks.."I smile at him again " thanks to missy..she talked to me thru it and I forgive you so I'm sorry that I wasn't understanding That you had to go " wild spoke.

Missy...?

" Yeah, it's okay i forgive you to wild" I look down he smiled at me and he opens his arms, i wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps around my waist, i let go of me and him hugging and missy looked at me and gave me a thumbs up and I fake a smile at her.

I'm glad she helped but...I think jealousy kicked in for me.

We all start the plan and face maker unlocks the door and seeing three guards " Hey..is that up dog" he says" what's up dog ?" the security guard asked " not much...just living my best life over here its totally not like I'm into no good or anything" face maker made a bright smiled going back to the room.

The guards close the door and walk in to see us and we are all standing there knowing for me...this is so awkward. 

Missy puts her hands on her hips and stared at the guards " so don't ask us how we know this...but aliens are about to attack and were no longer safe here" missy explained " this place is a fortress and nothing getting and I'm afraid nobody is getting out either" the guard raises his voice.

" Oof then were definitely getting out of here " missy spoke " and so were going to need your access cards" missy motioned her arms and hands. The guard laughs " and uh you think we are just going to hand these to you?" he smiled.

" no" missy pointed " but it would have made this a whole lot easier" missy turns back " cushions" missy commanded as wild card, face maker, and noodles took out 3 cushions and placed it Infront of the 3 guards.

" What are these for?'' the guard asked, " tell them guppy" I said as guppy crossed her arms " to protect your butts when u hit the ground" guppy spoke " why don't you get back in line?" the guard tries to push her, but guppy takes his hand and flips on the cushion.

" Oh no" the guard worried as another guard runs up to guppy and she flips him over " she's got shark strength" the man shouts eagerly.  Guppy kicks the man on the floor, and he tends to fly and sleep on a chair.

" Have a nice nap" she waved and smiled. 

Another guard comes running and noodles stretches his hand and grabs the guy and he spins down to the ground, he took the keycard and gave it to missy. Noodles even took the rest of their keycards.

The guard looks to his left and the guard slowly crawls " Ailen's really are about to attack so we'll have to leave your expert care until you and miss Granada know what we know" missy walks up to the guy as he seems calm, and the other guard presses the button causing a gate to trap us inside " SHIT " I say.

The guard laughs and we all look confused but me, " This was a bad idea!" fast forward looks at me and missy "wheels next time don't let the guard reach the alarm " missy commanded as wheels nodded understanding " noodles you will take his jacket and cuff them" missy said.

" What next time? you kids aren't-" the guard gets interrupted as we all turn around and hear rumbling come thru the vents but then it stops.

My eyes turn blue, and everyone looks at me " violet...?" wild card said softly as wild card looks back and alien tentacles come out of the vent. " See I told you your plan won't work " wild card crosses his arms as the alien grabs him " agh" wild grunted.

" no" missy reaches out as i try throwing electric jolts at it " it's not working" I complain as missy looks at rewind " Rewind send us back" missy spoke as rewind, rewinds time and back where missy was talking moments before the alien pops out " and you're going to have to your expert care before you and miss Granada know what we know" missy spoke as the guard tries to touch the button but wheels stops it.

Noodles handcuffs the 3 guards and takes the guards jacket " let's go" missy spoke opening the door, and everyone runs out " single file line like a fire drill we will question less that way" wheels spoke.

Me and wild look back and the Ailen pops up again and his eyes meets mine " beginner's luck" wile spoke as we ran out and close. the door.

" Noodles stretch yourself to make yourself tall" missy shouts as a lady walks past us " hey hey hey" she said walking until she saw alien tentacles come out from the door. She gasped and clicked the emergency button.

We all start running until missy bumps into a lady causing her to fall and the lady turns around and it was miss Granada, missy screamed and continued running.  " Seal the doors ' miss Granada spoke.

Gates close Infront of us and the exits were blocked " Shit" missy mumbled " That was our only exit" noodles spoke as more guards surround us " not our only one " wild card points up to a hatch on the top.

"a Capella," I say to her, "can you can make things float!" "Can you do it with people?" I inquire, as she nods. She sings in a low tone, causing guards to float in the air and fly to the hatch.

" Everyone climb," wild card said as everyone began to climb except me and wild card. "Grab my hand," he offered as I looked at him, and I grabbed his hand as we began to climb together. " Noodles, open the hatch," wild card called.

Noodles unlocks the hatch, and everyone climbs out except me and wild; once we reach the top, I slide off still clutching wild's hand, "SHIT VIOLET!" wild cried, gripping my arm.

"A Capella!" screamed  wild card as I hung in midair.

Everyone watched as guards started climbing up, noodles stretches out his hand and wild grabs it, pulling me and wild up through the hatch "don't let them follow us" missy yells as me and wild card started running to the train "noodles key card" wild card yelled.

Noodles swipes the key card, and we board the train together.

I was breathing heavily and my heart was pounding in my chest. Wild sat next to me and asked, "Are you okay?" As I looked at him, "Yeah, I'm fine," the corners of my lips began to lift.

AUTHORS NOTE

OMGGG! I FOUND THIS PART CUTEE WILD CARD DIDNT LET GO OF HER AND THEN HE ASKED IF SHE WAS OKAY WHITCH WAS SO CUTE.