ⅶ .

⇘ ƜƐŁØƔɪЛƓƜɪŁÐㄈΛ尺ÐFØ尺尺ƐΛŁ ⇙

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝖉𝖊𝖓˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

⚫↗ ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯ ˚ · .⚫

⍣ ೋ☆★☆★→ ←☆★☆★ ⍣ ೋ

"6 hours until the takeover"

Well even Tho abuelita wasn't my grandma she is one to me and she is so lovely, my mom's mother was also lovely, but she isn't here if you know what I mean ...

Meanwhile missy was starting to do the tightrope, guppy meditated because she tried to attack one of her friends in a shark frenzy, a Capella was fighting an unreal robot , wild card was practicing with face maker, noodles was jumping on bounceable balls from the ground, i was running thru the punching bags.

slo-mo was doing monkey bars, rewind and fast forward are also fighting robotics.

Ojo was just sitting down while drawing and I think that's about it, I see wild card attending the tight rope, but missy beats me to it and talks to him first. my god..

" Can you help me with this' missy asked as he smirked at her while balancing on the tightrope ' can't u just get yourself?" wild asked " I will eventually fall" she smiled at him " ok fine whatever " wild rolled his eyes and helps her get up on the tightrope.

" woah" missy struggles and holds his hand, I observed them but then a Capella walks over " hey boo!" she smiled and I looked at her ' oh hey" " u slayed that outfit" a Capella breaths uncontrollably because of how much she did " oh" I look down at my outfit " thank you " I smile and look back at wild card and missy.

" don't bother " a Capella notices as I watched them " do u like wild card or something?" a Capella looks at me " what no!!" I look at her in disgust "well that explains the train" she nodded " wait what are you talking about?" I frowned.

" Look... violet when the bus crashed you fell on top of wild card and u layed on his chest, then he carried you and took you to the room and I don't know what happened up there but that's what we know everyone knows about it and he was worried about you the whole time" a Capella explained.

" Thats what best friends do they care" I replied " best friends never...look at each other like that, he constantly wraps his arms around your waist" a Capella spoke " don't focus on missy and wild there just friends and if u get too jealous just try and move them apart a little" a Capella walks away " jealousy?!" I yell at her " sorry can't hear you" a Capella yelled back as I scoffed.

Missy almost falls on the tightrope and wild card grabs her waist, and they stare at each other.

friend's alright...

I start to walk away until i hear wilds voice " u should really try something else like seriously" wild card fumed at missy as I smile without looking.

I look and missy jumps off the tightrope and walks away, i walk over to wild card and he was still balancing on the tightrope " do you like her? '' I ask leaning on the tree slurping my water as he looks at me " who? missy? " Wild spoke jumping off the tightrope " not as much she is clearly the leader but as a friend yea" wild snatch my water.

" hey!" I laugh as he drank some water " what? it's just water" wild teased me " my water " I smile at him. Anita puts missy as the leader and we both saw her teach rewind and fast forward to fight.

Slo - mo. comes running in the punching bags and my eyes go wide and slo-mo gets hit with the punching bag and he flew slowly " someone catch slo-mo" missy spoke " noodles, face maker" missy said names " who? make up your mind" everyone said in sync.

" I got him" noodles tries grabbing him but fails and Wacks something off a Capella's hand and the object fly's and hits rewinds head " listen to me " missy yelled as slo - Mo Safley landed on the ground " slo - mo. u never do anything right " wild card spoke beside me.

Missy walks away in sadness.

AUTHORS NOTE 

SORRY THIS PART WAS SHORT BUT I WANTED TO PUT MORE ON THE OTHER PARTS <3