Chapter 49: New Vampire

Skeppy's POV

Skeppy jolted awake in a cold sweat. He looked around to see he was in his room. Last thing he remembered was... well dying, so this was a big shock that he was still alive. Skeppy got up and hobbled to a mirror. His eyes widened when his brown eyes had red spots. Not to mention his skin was a little paler and his mouth ached. 

"You're awake!" I whip my head around to see Bad. He was in his vampire form.

"Bad... what happened?"

"Well... you were stabbed... so I bit you so you could survive. Also the research facility is shut down."

"So I'm a vampire?"

Bad nods, "Sorry Skeppy, I just couldn't lose my friend."

I rush up to Bad and hug him, "Thank you for saving me."

"Of course Skeppy. Sorry I had to curse you with this."

"It's not a curse if I learn some cool vampire tricks from you."

"Yeah you have to fully develop before that."

"I already am! I'm not a child Bad," I huff.

"Technically you are because you're a new vampire. Now let's get you something to drink."

"Yeah some water would be nice. I am parched. How long was I out for anyways?"

"...two weeks."

"WHAT! That's so long!" I yell as I walk down the stairs with Bad.

"Yes. I know. Every vampire is asleep for at least a week when they get turned. I was asleep for two weeks like you. Every vampire recovers differently."

We enter the kitchen and I grab a cup. I fill it with water and take a sip. I immediately spit it out.

"Ew! That's gross! What happened to the water!"

Bad chuckles as he grabs a water bottle full of blood, "You need to drink this Skeppy. Water won't help you as much anymore."

I stare at the bottle, "Me. Drink that nasty crap! Bad I have drank this before and it tastes disgusting."

Bad rolls his eyes, "Drink it."

"Ugh. Fine." 

I grab the bottle and open the cap. The moment the blood touches my lips, I am in love. It is the best thing I ever drank! I chug the whole bottle in a matter of seconds before looking over to Bad.

"Can I have more?"

Bad shakes his head, "Sorry Skeppy you can't. I can't give you too much blood or you will go on a blood high. I personally don't want to deal with you going feral muffinhead."

"But-"

"No Skeppy. Besides I only extracted so much blood out of me. I don't want to keep extracting blood."

"I drank your blood?" Bad nods, "You tasted really good."

"Skeppy all blood tastes good to you at the beginning stages. I just hope you don't become one of those picky vampires."

"I'm not picky!" I huff.

"Seriously? You were one of the pickiest humans I knew! You have had the same thing 8 days in a row before because you didn't like the type of food I was making. Blood or not."

"Fine I was a little picky. But hey at least you don't have to make two separate meals now that I need blood in mine. By the way, what's for dinner?"

"Skeppy, you will have to drink only my blood for around a month before you can start having food again."

I sigh as I look at Bad. Bad looks at me with worry and sorrow. 

"I-I'm sorry-"

"Thank you Bad."

"Huh? But I made you into a monster! I ruined your life."

I put my hand on Bad's shoulder, "You saved my life Bad. I can't thank you enough. Of course, this will get some getting used to, but I am willing to learn. 

Being a vampire isn't so Bad when I get to spend eternity with you."

---------------------------------

End of this chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

2 more chapters left.

Word Count: 615