Chapter 37: Alfred

Tommy's POV

It had been a month since the gala. Tommy hadn't really seen anybody other than his kidnappers. Not even the Ram Coven had visited which was weird considering they came at least once a week. Tommy had also been practicing flying and speaking to crows. Phil wanted Tommy to know everything he does. Tommy was bored, Phil was always beside him trying to teach him something new. If not Phil, it was Wilbur with music or Techno with self-defense training. Tommy at this point wanted to be left alone. 

"Tommy! Are you ready?" Phil asks as he barges in my room.

I sigh, "What now?"

"We are going on another hunt!"

I sigh, "And when will this be?"

"Right now!"

I glare at Phil, "I'm barely ready! I am just in a hoodie and sweatpants! Plus, I'm sore from training I did with Techno this morning!"

Phil glares back, "You are going Tommy and it's fine if you are wearing that. It isn't like anybody will be alive long enough to see it!"

"Fine. But I am only doing it because I am hungry!" I sigh as I follow him to the door.

We walk to a village up north and decide to split up with me having the least houses. I sneak in the first home and drink their blood easily. The same goes with the next two houses which means I will probably have to start collecting blood soon.

Bam!

I fall to my butt and groan in pain. I quickly change my eyes to blue so whoever bumped into me doesn't know my identity.

"Oh I am sorry. I should have watched where I was going," I chuckle.

"It's fine! Here let me help you up!" I take the guy's hand and smile.

He has amber eyes and black hair. He didn't seem no more than 20.

"I'm Alfred!"

"Tommy."

"And you look... delicious."

His amber eyes turn red and he gives a sickening smile. He grabs my arm and I hiss.

"Wait a minute their buster-"

"You will be a great dessert to finish my meal."

I sigh knowing I have to pull the SBI card, "Do you know who the fuck I am! Look at my earrings bitch!"

He takes a look and freezes, "Those must be fake-"

My eyes turn red, "Are they?"

"Is there a problem Tommy-" Techno begins to speak before he sees the other vampire, "Who is this?"

"Somebody trying to kill me."

Techno tsks before giving me his sword from his scabbard again, "Then kill him."

"N-now hold on a minute!" Alfred stutters.

Memories of the ball flash in my head, I begin shaking, knowing I have to do what he says. Before he can escape, I pin him to the ground. I close my eyes as I make the slice, tears filling them. 

Techno puts a hand on my shoulder as he takes his now bloody sword back, "Great job, now let's finish off your houses."

I didn't even feel like getting blood, so Techno does most of the work. We eventually go home and I attempt to go to my room. That attempt is futile when I feel a harsh grip on my wrist.

"Tommy, is there a reason Techno had to finish your houses by himself?" Phil asks.

"I fucking killed somebody! I didn't want to kill the guy and then kill more innocent people."

"Tommy it's part of being a vampire, plus you killed that guy at the gala!" Phil reassures.

"NO! Don't remind me! I don't want to be a murderer or a vampire! I hate this! I hate you! I hate everything relating you! You fucking prick that pretends that this is my family. I-"

Slap!

"Take it back."

Phil glares at me with his glowing red eyes as Techno and Wilbur stare in shock. I can't go back now.

"No! I'm leaving this place for good!" I push Phil and begin to run for the door. 

Wilbur tackles me and pins me to the ground.

"Let me go!"

"Oh Tommy, my little brother, you are being irrational! You need calm down-"

"No you fucking bitch! I hate you! Get it through your hollow head!"

Phil glares, "Techno go get some blood."

"I'm not hungry you poor excuse for a fucking dad!" I hiss.

Phil kneels down and slaps me again, "It isn't if you want it or not. You have disrespected us too much and we have ignored it for too long!

We are going to give you a blood high."

----------------------------------------

End of the chapter! Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Word Count: 728