Chapter 32

3rd person pov

Adrienne looked at Sylvia eyes with a smirk. Sylvia looked at Adrienne in shock, Sylvia pink eyes stared at Adrienne ruby eyes.

"Lady Adrienne, what are you doing here?"

Sylvia asked as she regained her posture and composure. Sylvia smiled at Adrienne and Adrienne smile back to Sylvia.

"I was in the second floor in this cafe when I saw you. I decided to greeted you and heard what you're talking about."

Adrienne replied to Sylvia. Alvish stared at Adrienne.

"It's been a long time, Adrienne."

Alvish greet to Adrienne. Adrienne smile and spoke up

"Yeah. Last time we meet, it was the Crown Prince birthday, Alvish."

Adrienne smile as Alvish smile to her. It's been truly a long time. It's been 1 month since they seen each other.

"They said 3 days after the Crown Prince birthday, he take you as his secretary. Looks like it's true based on what I heard on what you're talking about."

Adrienne said as she give Alvish a smile.

"You're right. I was the Crown Prince secretary."

Alvish replied with a smile. Adrienne looked at Sylvia and said

"Lady Sylvia, how about we go shopping or go to night market tonight? I like to hangout with you sometimes."

Adrienne told to Sylvia who seem thinking about what Adrienne said.

"Why, not? I'm sure it will be fun."

Sylvia happily said as she looked at Adrienne with a smile. Adrienne then looked at Alvish and spoke up

"Alvish, since Lady Sylvia and I are going. How about you go back to the palace to help the Crown Prince?"

Adrienne suggested to Alvish who nodded. Alvish stood up and was about to walk away but then stop.

"Of course. Make sure to take care of Lady Sylvia."

Alvish said and walked away. Adrienne just nodded and told to Sylvia that they should go

"So, where do you want you go?"

Adrienne asked to Sylvia. Adrienne two maids follow them, as they carry the shopping bags.

"How about we go to the famous bathhouse? I heard that the water there has a healing ability."

Sylvia suggested to Adrienne who nodded. Adrienne then looked at her two maids and spoke up

"Let's go to the bathhouse. The two if you tell yo Lady Hinata to deliver the shopping bags to the mansion."

Adrienne told to her maids who nodded.

-----

The four girls enter the bathhouse and was greeted by the staffs and Lady Hinata.

"Welcome to the bathhouse." Lady Hinata greeted and bowed, the staffs also bowed to them.

"Rise your head." Adrienne told them. Lady Hinata and the staffs rise their head.

Adrienne looked at her two maids and they give to Lady Hinata the shopping bags, like what Adrienne told them to earlier.

-----

"Wow~ this was truly amazing."

Sylvia looked around the bathhouse as she and Adrienne let themselves get soaked in the hot water.

There's nobody around them as all the people finished their bath.

"We're lucky, that people already finished bathing here. We can solo this place."

Adrienne said as she smiled. Her two maids are not that far away from them.

"I wish there are people though, so that I can see there smiling face."

Sylvia said as she looked down, her face reflect in the water.

Adrienne immediately know why Sylvia want to go the bathhouse, it was because Sylvia want to see the people face as some of thier wounds heal with a smile in their face.

"You really are kind, Lady Sylvia."

Adrienne said to Sylvia with a smile. Sylvia looked at her and smile

"You think so?" Sylvia asked

"Everyone think and know." Adrienne replied. As Adrienne continued to looked at Sylvia, she noticed a small red in the middle of Sylvia forehead.

Adrienne look at it confused and spoke up

"Lady Sylvia, what's that small red in you forehead?"