Chapter 14

"talking"
'thinking'

Adrienne pov

"Here's your order, My Lady"

The butler exclaim as he put down my order in the table. Right now, I was in the VIP room in the second floor of the cafe shop.

Mia and Lia are in the first floor. They we're there because I was meeting someone here. I was near the balcony, so I can feel the nice air.

I took a bite of my cake. 'It was delicious' I thought happily.

"Hello, Lady Adrienne"

I looked up and see the person I was waiting. 'She's here'

"Hello, Lady Hinata" I greet to my business partner. "Please have a seat" I said as I gesture her to seat in front of me.

She take a seat and looked at me. "So, did you find it?" I asked with smile

She smiled and said "Yes, My Lady. Just liked you said there's a another magic stones. A healing magic stone."

"That's good"

"You're right, My Lady. Thanks to you, my family is saved" she exclaim with a bright smile.

'A healing magic stone. With the heat magic stone that the Empress said to her, if we put some healing magic stone in the water, it will not be a normal bathhouse. If a person go to the water, there wound and scar will heal and gone without a trace'

'That's mean it's no longer just a water but a magical water with healing power' I thought with smiled on my face.

"We got the magis stones, all we needed is to finish the bathhouse, My Lady" she exclaim while she take a sip of the tea.

Magic stone are nothing to us. Buying it didn't even made me spend half of my allowance.

"How long will the bathhouse finish?"

"About a month"

She replied to my question with smiled. 'Thats good'

"I see. Then I be going, once the bathhouse is finished, send me a letter." I said as stand up. She stand up and bow "Have a safe trip, My Lady"

I walked toward the door and see Mia and Lia waiting for me. I smile and said "Let's go"

I walked down from the stair. "Do you want to go somewhere else, My Lady?" Mia asked me "Let's head to the mansion" I replied while walking toward the door.

Lia open the door for me and I got out the cafe shop. 'Ah!'

I looked in front of me and see Sylvia who was looking at me.

"Lady Adrienne, I was surprised to see you here" Sylvia exclaim with smile on her

"I too was surprised to see you here"

I said with smile "When is your tea party, Lady Sylvia?"

"Oh, in next week"

She exclaim with smile. 'I'm tired'

"Lady Adrienne, how about we talk for a minute?" She smiled

"I want to talk with you for a little bit but I'm tired, so I want to go home." I said. "I see, then please rest"

"Thank you" I thanked to her and wave.

"Let's go" I said to the two behind me and walked away.

-----

I arrived at the mansion. The maid line up to greet me and welcome me.

"Welcome home, Lady Adrienne!"

They shouted as they bow. I arrived in front of the door and two maids open the door for me. As I step inside the mansion, a maid suddenly ran toward me

"What's wrong?" I asked and she bow and said "His highness Akalbir, was here to see, My Lady"

'What?! Akalbir?! Why is she here?'

I was so shocked but I immediately composed myself. "Where is he?" I asked to the maid. She replied "To the living room"

I walked toward the living room with Mia and Lia.

-----

After a seconds, I arrived to the living room. Lia open the door for me. I step inside the living room and saw Akalbir sitting in the couch drinking his tea.

He looked toward me and smiled. "I greet his highness Akalbir Akaal Amaldeep" I bow to him.

"Please have a seat, My Lady" He said as he gesture me to seat.

I seat in the couch and face him. "Do you have a good sleep last night?"

"Yes, your highness. Thank you for asking" I replied to him. 'Why is he here?'

"That's good to know" he said as he took a sip of the tea. "Why are you here?" I asked to him tiredly.

"I was here to discuss things with you" he said as he put down the teacup.

"What's thing's?"

"We find out about a certain tribe. A tribe that can control demonic beasts"

"What?!"

'A tribe that control demonic beasts? I never heard of them' I thought and asked "What's the name of the tribe?"

"Yunaly tribe"

"Yunaly tribe. That was the tribe that live in the west forest right?" I asked again to him. Yunaly tribe live in the west forest of the empire, they are gone extinct in the history.

The characteristics of the Yunaly tribe are a tattoo on the neck that resembles a horn.

"With the use of their magic language, they are said to have the power to control demonic beasts" he said with serious face.

"We don't know about their magic language and I wanted to go in the Imperial Library but the Empress didn't allow me" He exclaim as he looked down.

"So the Empress didn't allow to enter the Imperial Library" I said while looking down.

"That's not only the problem" he said while looking at me. His face was serious. "What's the other problem?" I asked him

"The elf are getting attacked by some organization" he replied with a serious face, his smile are gone.

'The elf are getting attacked? But why?'

"Why are they getting attacked?" I asked to him.

"I don't know about that. It's only been investigated up until this point. I was trying to find more lend"

He said as he looked at me with sad eyes.

"I handle the person who attack the elf and I want you to continued to investigate" I suddenly said without me thinking. He looked at me and smiled "I see but be careful"

He said with concerned eyes. I smiled "Of course" I said

"Then, I be going. If I got more information, I will inform you" He said and stand up. He open the door and leave the room.