Chapter 8

Adrienne pov

'Im so tired'

I thought to myself as I laid in my bed. After my talk with dad in the carriage, I immediately go to my bedroom. Not bothering to change my dress or eat dinner.

I already eat in the banquet so I don't need to eat dinner.

"My Lady! You can't lie in bed already, you need to bath and change before you go to bed." Mia said to me

"I need to rest. The banquet is so long." I said tiredly as I hug the pillow. Talking with Akalbir and the siblings, talking about the business with Hinata, dancing with Akalbir and talking with my dad. It all made me tired.

"Then, how about going to town tomorrow morning, My Lady?" Lia spoke to me.

"I heard that there was a new bakery store in the town and many people is going there to eat." Mia said looking to me for to say something.

"Hmm.... Okay let's go tomorrow in the town"

Maybe, going in the store and shopping, thinking about it calm me down. At least, I can put my mind in easy for a little bit.

~time skip~

"Here's your order, My Lady"

"Thank you" I said to the waiter who put my order in the table. I was with Lia and Mia in the store that the two talk about last night.

I was in the VIP room in the second floor of the store, I was put in the VIP room because I was the Grand Duke only daughter.

There's many chairs and table here, were near the balcony, so you can feel the air.

The store was nice and good, the cake and food here looks good, it's no wonder that many people go and eat here.

I eat the cake and it's so delicious. "It's so delicious, I like it." I smile and the two just nodded to me.

We talked while we eat and it's so relaxing. After a few moments, I heard the door of VIP room open, so look toward the door and see someone I never expecting to see.

'What is she doing here, there's no details in the novel that she came in this store!?'

A girl with pink hair and pink eyes and behind her was a maid. Sylvia was wearing a  dress that was elegant and was not wearing any jewelry but she still beautiful.

Sylvia stood at the door looking at me surprise and happy. "Lady Adrienne, I never thought that I will see you here." She came toward me and face with a genuine smile.

"Me too, Lady Sylvia. I never I will meet you here." I said with a smile "My I sit with you, My Lady?" Sylvia ask to me. I look at her for a second and smile.

"Of course, your highness"

She look so happy when I said that. I look at Mia and Lia and they nodded, the two stand up from there sit and walked toward the chair behind me. There they sat with Sylvia maid.

Sylvia sit in front smiling. "My I ask, why her highness is here?" I ask to her and she said "I was in the date with his hi- Amarmohan I mean"

'She was about to call Amarmohan his highness but changed it immediately'

"I see" I smile to her. The novel never said that they will date in this store, so I think that Sylvia was only here to taste the food not wait for the crown prince.

I noticed that Sylvia keep looking at the floor. "Is there's something that was bothering you?" I asked her and she look surprised and blush because of embarrassed.

"It's just that because of me, you fell from the stair."

Huh? What does she mean?

"Why do you think so, her highness?" I asked to her to find out why.

"Because you fell while going into my tea party."

Tea party? That's right I remember now. I fell when going to her tea party! But she don't need to blame herself.

"You don't need to blame yourself Lady Sylvia. It's not your fault but my fault."

"Because I was clumsy that time, that I fell."

I said to her with a smile. I look at her and see that she was blushing, why? "Is there anything more that was bothering you, her highness?"

She look at me at spoke "Do you hate me, My Lady?"

'Huh?Why should I hate you?' I thought to myself. "Why should I hate you?" I question to her.

"Because I'm Amarmohan fiance and you like him."

I see. Sylvia thought that I will hate her because she is Amarmohan fiance. One of the reason why Adrienne hate Sylvia was because she's Amarmohan woman.

Adrienne stop being Sylvia friend went she heard the rumor that they are dating. But I'm not that Adrienne.

"No, I do not hate you or love the Crown Prince." I said with a smile and drink the tea.

I place it down and look at her. I see her smiling at me. "Then, will you be my friend again?"

"Of course"

She look so happy when I said that. Amarmohan was me and Akalbir enemy not Sylvia, so I think it was fine to become her friend.

I suddenly heard a noise in the first floor. I stand up and walked toward the door with my two maid. "Wait, Lady Adrienne"

I stop when I heard Sylvia. "I like go with you" she said with a confident. 'Hmm... If there's someone who got hurt Sylvia can heal them'

"Okay, let's go!"