Chapter 9

Adrienne pov

We arrive at the first floor of the store and saw 8 guy's holding swords and the costumer and waiter's are tied up in the floor crying.

"Oh, who is this lady?"

"Looks like we hit a jackpot, today"

"Ya, we can sell them"

The 3 guy said while looking to us. 'These guy's must not realize who we are. I didn't bring my sword with me today. I can use magic but they are easy, so I will just steal a sword from one of them'

"Oy, miss come here"

One of the guy said to me with a smirk. He come near to me but before he can come near to me. I kick him in the stomach and take the sword from him.

3rd person pov

After Adrienne take the sword from the guy, two men attack her from behind but Adrienne avoid their attack.

Adrienne stab the guy from her left and kick the guy from her right into stomach. A guy suddenly attack her from her side but Adrienne immediately stab the guy in stomach.

"Mia, Lia. Protect Lady Sylvia!" Adrienne shouted to her maid who circle Sylvia to protect her. 'Four guy are still left'.

Adrienne run toward the two guys and knock them out using the sword back. The two remaining guy attack from both side.

Adrienne activate her magic to protect her from attack. Adrienne jump and slash the guy from behind.

Adrienne run toward the last guy and punch the guy from face, which make him unconscious. "Mia, release the costumer and waiter's. Lia, I want you to tied these guy's."

Adrienne put the sword down and walk toward Sylvia "Are you okay or hurt anywhere, Lady Sylvia?"

Sylvia who's still shocked on what happened answer "Yes, your Lady. I wasn't hurt anywhere too." Sylvia said to her "How about you, Your Lady?"

"Thank you for worrying about me, but don't worry about me, because I'm okay"

Adrienne said to Sylvia while smiling to her to make her not worry about her.

Adrienne pov

"Uhh.."

I heard a voice behind and see a waiter smiling to me. Behind the waiter was a the other waiter and the costumer. They all smiling to me.

"Thank you so much, Your Lady"

The waiter thanked to me "No need to say thank you" I said with a blush. I'm so embarrassed because of what situation we are.

And because I'm a villain. Even though I saved them, they should not thank me. And no one has ever say thank you to Adrienne.

"How can we pay for this, Your Lady"

"No no no, no need"

I said to the waiter.

"My I ask, where's your owner?"

"Ah, he's sick, so he didn't come"

I see. So that's why I didn't see the owner. Oh, right.

"Lady Sylvia, I think you should go now. I'm sure that his highness was waiting for you."

"Oh, my your right" Sylvia said. She most forgot that she had a date with him. Sylvia ran toward the door but before she could open it. I said

"My Sylvia. If you have a other tea party. Will you please invite me?"

Sylvia look at me and smile "Of course" and she got out the store.

As Sylvia got out, I also came toward the door and leave. 'This day is not bad'.