Chapter 21

3rd person pov

Right now, Akalbir and the villagers who's village got attacked are in temple. Where the saintess candidate was healing the villager who was wounded.

Akalbir didn't want to go to the temple but he had to. He had to make sure that the villagers are fine.

Akalbir pov

I didn't want to go to this temple but I had to. To make sure that they are okay.

I looked at the villagers who are getting healed by the saintess candidate. A pink hair catch my eyes and see the pinked haired girl healing some villagers.

'That was Sylvia Rose Browne.' I thought as I watch her healed some villagers with a smiled in her face. I sigh and called my trustworthy knight.

"Caleb!"

Caleb immediately run toward me and kneel with one knee. He looked at me with eyes that telling me to order him.

"Yes, Master?"

Caleb was my trustworthy knight and my right hand man. He was loyal to me after I found him in the street and took him under my command.

"Tell the other knight that after all the villagers are healed, take them back in the village. The village are unharmed so it's okay for them to go back. Were going to the palace and rest."

"Yes!"

I walked away to leave the temple with Caleb behind me.

"Please wait, your highness Akalbir"

A voice stop me from leaving and turned around to see Lady Sylvia.

"What does you want with me, Lady Sylvia?"

I asked with my arms crossed in my chest.

"I want to ask if Ama- I mean his highness Amarmohan was doing fine?"

Just now, she was about to call my brother by his first name. Look like she realize her mistake and change it.

"He was doing fine, you don't have to worry about him. Why do you ask, are you perhaps in some kind of relationship?"

I asked in teasing tone. And she immediately blush hard.

"No no no no. We are not in that kind of relationship."

She said as she waved her hand around.

Why denied the true? It was true that you guys are dating, even Adrienne know that.

"Don't worry, I was only joking."

I said to calm down the girl. The girl sigh in relief.

"Well then, we are going to go now. See you somewhere, Lady Sylvia."

I wave my hand as I walked away with Caleb behind me.

'Is that girl stupid, she didn't even bow or greet me. She even almost said Amarmohan name without formal and act like I'm her friend. If it's Adrienne she will not make any of those mistake.'

I thought as I entered the carriage. Caleb close the door.

Thinking of Adrienne, I wonder if she okay and safe. We'll she's strong, so I don't think I have to worry.

"Why would Amarmohan cheated behind Adrienne back, when she's that strong? I can even tell the Adrienne is more beautiful than Lady Sylvia."

Thinking about you, made me miss you Adrienne. And remind me of the past.

-dream-

"Do you like rose that much?"

I asked to the white hair girl as she continued looking at the rose that was in my father garden.

"Yes."

She replied as she touch the rose. Her red eyes are as red and beautiful as rose petals immersed in blood. White hair are like snow and fair white skin.

Her eyes suddenly look away from rose and look at me.

"Based on your hair and eyes, you must be the second prince Akalbir Akaal Amaldeep."

She said with a slight smile.

"And you must be Adrienne Folen Xanderly."

I said with no emotion in my face.

"I'm glad his highness, know my name." She said as she gently smile at me. "Everyone know about you."

Adrienne Folen Xanderly. Six years old. Daughter of Duncan Dynamo Xanderly and Juna Delina Xanderly, younger sister of Baladan Ajal Xanderly.

She was known as intelligent and genius. And also beautiful.

"What flower do you like, your highness?"

She asked as she looked at me.

'Flower I like? I never thought of that.'

"I don't have any." I replied

"Why?"- Adrienne

"I never thought of that"- Akalbir

"You why do you like rose?" I asked with no emotion. She smiled and said "Because they have great smell and my family symbol have rose too."

"Why don't you try to smell it?" She asked as she put the rose in front of my face. I immediately smell the rose and the true?

It was as she said it's smell great. "You're right."

I said as she smile brightly.

That day was the day I fell in love to you. Adrienne Folen Xanderly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

".......up'

"You.....wak..up"

"You're highness, wake up."

I was woke up by Caleb in the carriage. Looks like I fell asleep and have dream about the past.

"You're highness, were here."

"I see."

I got out the carriage and see it was already night. I can feel I was hungry, which mean it's dinner time.

Author note:

Hello dear reader. There will be slow update because I was working in another story. It name was 'The Adventure in the World of Elemental Magic' I was working in chapter 1, so I haven't released it.

It was story about a girl who fell sleep in library after playing game 'Finding my brother' and was suddenly woke up in the game. She got system to help her survive in the world. The game was about a girl who was finding her older brother who disappear and did not return. The girl travel in the seven nation of Herented.

Now our female lead meet the girl and join her as Astrelle who lost her memory and travel to her home. The system created a background for her.

The female lead has a mission given by the system to join the original FL in her journey. Read the story to find more. But let me finish the Chapter 1 first.

That's all. Thank you😁