Chapter 10

Adrienne pov

"So I become a hero"

I said while reading the newspaper in my hand. After what happened yesterday, I knew that I will appear in the newspaper as a hero.

Because of that, everyone praise me even father and mother.

"I heard that you become a hero, Adrienne"

My father said to me while cutting the meat in his plate.

"So, you read the newspaper" I said to father after I drink the water. "Yeah, your so cool"

Mother said to me happily while clapping her hand. I just smiled to her.

"Adrienne, good job"

I never thought of being or becoming a hero in my life. I was never praised as a hero even in my past life.

"My Lady, a invitation for you"

Lia said while holding a tray and above it was a invitation paper. 'It must be Sylvia invitation'

I thought to myself and stood up from my chair. "Mia, help me get ready. I'm going to Sylvia tea party"

I said to Mia and was about to walk toward the dressing room but Lia suddenly said.

"A invitation from his highness, Akalbir"

'What!? A invitation from him! Why?' I thought to myself. I walked toward Lia and grab the invitation paper and read it.

To Lady Adrienne Folen Xanderly

         I Akalbir Akaal Amaldeep invite you for a tea in my palace. I hope that you will come. It will begin after lunch. I will be waiting for you in my palace, the Ruby Palace. Don't worry because Amarmohan will go in date with Lady Sylvia on that time.

               From Akalbir Akaal Amaldeep

I read the letter except the thing that Akalbir said about Amarmohan and Sylvia.

'Does he want to talk about what happened yesterday but why?'

I thought to myself and think of one word 'plan' that must be he want to talk about the plan.

"Mia, help me get ready"

~time skip~

I was now in my way toward the Ruby Palace or Akalbir Palace. Ruby Palace was the royal residence for concubine. The emperor own that palace but now Akalbir was the owner of it.

The royal residence for emperor and empress- Sapphire Palace
The royal residence for banquets- Garnet Palace
The royal residence for servants- Onyx Palace
The royal residence for princess and prince- Emerald Palace
And the royal residence for concubine- Ruby Palace or Akalbir Palace

The Ruby Palace was no longer the royal residence for concubine but Akalbir Palace

He become the owner of it when he's 7 years old. The emperor give it to Akalbir and Akalbir handle the palace very well.

He fired the servant who tortured him and he's mother and change them. The servant who's working under him was better than the former servant.

"Oh my, I never thought that I will see you here, My Lady"

I heard a voice behind and look to see a woman. It has a red hair and grey eyes. It has a heavy make up and behind her a four maid.

'She's condescending toward me even though I belong to Xanderly Family. The only person who can do that is.....'

I bow down to the person in front of me and said

"Greetings to the Empress from Adrienne Folen Xanderly"