Part-42

Teja went upstaris by saying i am coming in a min and went to take pra sherwani to show everyone how it looks. Most of the clothes are designed by teja while many of them will get the readymade one from her showroom. She came out with his sherwani hiding it and stand in front of everyone.

" Ohk ohk attention everyone......" teja said loudly to gain everyone attention.

" What are uh hiding teju dii??....." bharat asked trying to see.

" Its something which will make pra very happy....." she said all smiling.

" Oh what it is??......" pra asked jumping.

" Hold on pra....wait a sec....close your eyes first....." teja said playfully.

" Are no yr teju....show naa what's that......" pra said being the excited kid.

" Nope....mumma will not show until uh will close your eyes mamu...." kassu said cutely standing on couch behind pra.

" What are uh doing kassu??....." karan asked seeing his little.

" Waittt....champ...." kassu said in same baby tone as teju.

" Uh just sound exactly like your mumma....." karan said kissing her cheeks.

" Kassu ready??......" teju asked raising her brows.

" yes mumma ready......" kassu said and closed pra eyes from her little hands.

" Kassu....baby....." pra whined at her action.

" Pra bhai....wait a min.....i am sure the surprise would be worth it......." arjun said as a matter of fact.

" Fine....." pra said bored.

" Mumma common show....." taran said happily.

" Ohk....here uh go......" teja said showing the sherwani.

While kassu removed her hands from pra eyes. Pra and all others were stunned to look at the sherwani. It was so so beautifully crafted and every little detail in that shows how much love teju had poured in that to make it for pra. Everyone knew how good of an designer she is and she always keep growing and making them proud. Teju saw a bright smile on everyone face and felt content that her work is well done.

" Teju....its so beautiful......" karan said appreciating.

" Yes dii its so good.....i hope our dress are also that good....." veer said jumping.

" Yes veer....i am sure uh all will like your clothes....." teja said happily.

" Teju..thnku so so much.....this is so beautiful....i can't wait to wear this on my big day...." pra said getting bit emotional.

" mamu why are uh crying??....." taran asked cutely.

" Yes why are uh crying??......tu bidai hokr ni jaayega priya aayegi yaha......" karan said hugging pra.

" I know bhai.....its just i am very happy......" pra said all smiling.

" I know this feeling......its just great....." pra said eyening at teju who is telling something to taran and kassu.

" Teju give me.....i will try this out and show uh all....." pra said happily.

" No way....tomorrow is trial for everyone in my showroom....and then only uh all will try and see....." teja said to everyone sternly.

" Yayy....mumma tomorrow we will try our dress......" kassu said jumping from couch.

But her legs got stuck and she was gonna fall staright in floor and everyone got so scared that they run to her but before she can fall karan catch her and hugged her tight. Kassu got so scared that she too hugged karan back tightly.