Part-38

Its been a week to that day now. Karan once a day come to home and meet all. Teja was working on her company as usual. Kids are now very much comfortable around karan. They made him their best frnd and share everything with them. After somedays is gonna be pra wedding. It is gonna be destination wedding in jaipur as they don't want attention of mumbai.

Karan and teja both were so so happy to get each other back. That 4 years were worse for them but now getting them back is like feeling heaven again. Karan was on cloud nine since teja forgive him but now he want teja to tell kide about him as he was getting impatient to be called papa by kids. But he also knew that teja need time to inform them as this will be sudden shock to them.

It was morning 9 when karan wakeup and went to take shower. He came late at night yesterday coz of his ongoing series shoot. He wanted teja back to join the industry. Yesterday omi and he discuss about that but now he want to talk to teja about that. Now he is also their to take care of kids so it won't be a problem.

" Good morning everybody.........." Karan greet everyone as they were sitting on hall.

" Good morning........" All greet him.

" Mamu uh have off day n today??........" Veer asked him.

" Yaa why so??......." Karan asked sitting on dinning table for breakfast.

" Lets go to mami home......today kassu and taran also have holiday so lets go and meet them........or we should go on a drive...... " Arjun said him excitedly.

" Plan sounds good........but ask your mami is she home or in office.........." Karan told them and immediately bharat dialled teja no.

" Hello mami........." Bharat greet her happily.

" Hello and good morning bharat........" Teja said happily.

" Oh sorry.......good morning........." Bharat replied sheepishly.

" Good morning laddoo........." Karan shouted from table.

" Why is sunny shouting??.........put the call on speaker bharat........." Teja told and he kept the phone on speaker.

" Good morning baby.........did uh have your breakfast??........" Teja asked karan.

" Yaa baby just having.......did uh have anything??........and the bacchas??........." Karan asked her.

" Yaa we all did our breakfast.........when did uh came last night??........" Teja is now going on and on asking question to him.

" Mami.......can uh plz talk to mamu in his phone and sometime later.......we called uh for something else......." Veer intrupted the love birds talking.

" Oh sorry veer.......tell me what's the matter??......." Teja asked sipping her coffee.

" Mami are uh free today??.......We are planning to go on a drive......." Arjun asked teju.

" I am so sorry handsome boys to spoil your plan but i have a meeting to attend and a lots of work........" Teja said bit sad.

" Kya yr mami.....can't uh delay them......" Bharat whinned sulking.

" I am sorry bharat.......but i can't delay them.....the meeting is with wedding planners for pra wedding.......and also i have some other clients to attend as well.......and also i have to design the clothes for all of us........" Teja informed them all the 4 boys start making faces.

" but don't be sad boys........take kassu and taran n sunny.......they are at home only......."

" Ohk baby.......i will take them. And meet me as soon as uh are free........" Karan told her nicely.