Part-31

Guys now i think i have to also start that voting and comment shit coz really i think my efforts are going on waste as only some of them are commenting and voting otherwise all are just reading and going. If uh don't want me to do that plz do comments and votes.

Its been a week after. Daily karan comes to school to see kids and end up telling them bye after 5 min as teja took them either her office or home.

Now he is getting restless on how to get them back. Coz none of things are working for him. If he would have not bought car teja just drop him without even talking to him.

Seeing teja so quite it pinch karan heart everytime coz teja was never a silent person but this 4 years had changed a lot for her. Its seem like she is totally a different person now. She just sees smiling when kids called her or tell her something otherwise nothing much.

No going out too much just school to office and then to home. This was her routine. No meeting to her old frnds nthng like any thing old.

At evening teja goes home at sat at sofa resting her head.

Pra: Teju.....

Teja: Hnnn.....

Pra: Tomorrow priya parents are coming for dinner.

Teja: Ohk. I will prepare everything nd we will talk about marriage and all.

Pra: Ohk. Can i call karan bhai??

Teja open her eyes and nodded. Coz she knows that karan is like a elder brother for pra. And whatever happend between them will never come between pra and his bond.

Teja: Go to his home and invite all. Mom dad everyone even omi too.

Pra: Ohk....

At karan house-
Karan came back home with omi after completing his shoot and was surprised to see all his sisters jiju and nephews.

Karan: How come uh all are here??

All: Surprise......

Karan went nd hugged them all one by one tightly.

At last karan goes and hugged meenu tightly. She knows that karan wanted her as it was very difficult for him now to stay away from teja and kids. But he is doing all to get them back.

Meenu: Shh.... Shant. Come down. Try harder she will come to uh.

Karan broke the hug nd says- Aane ki baat toh bahut durr ki hai baat krle voi bahut hai.

Poonam- Why she does not even talk to uh??

Omi: No she is very hurt dii.

Karan: I know i did a mistake but now she does not even talk or look at me(sadly). I know somewhere that i just need a single conversation with her and everything will be alright. Even she knows that..that is the reason she is ignoring me.

Jiju: Give her some time karan. She loves uh and is hurt too. It will take time to heal her. Uh just need to be patient.

Karan: Its more than 10 days from that day and she just don't even talk after that. Its been like 3 days i had not even seen her. To pick up the kids also driver comes.

Km: She must be busy with her work sunny.

Karan: No she is not. I know her. She just don't wanna see my face or talk to me.

Pra: Its not like that karan bhai........

Listning to pra voice everyone look back at door nd there standing pra.

Kd: Are come beta why are tu standing there.

Pra: Yaa uncle. How are uh all?

All: We are fine. How are uh?