Part-54

Its evening around 5 when teja wokeup and got freshnup. She done her home chaos and went to wakeup kids. After geeting them freshed she sat with them for their studies. Kids were doing their homework with full focus and teja was working on her laptop while on other side karan was still busy in shooting.

" Mumma when we will leave for mamu's wedding??......." kassu asked with pensil in her hand.

" After a week baby........" teja said looking at her.

" And yaa mumma day after tomorrow is sat and there is ptm in our school......" taran said showing her his school diary.

" Oh let me see taran......." she said and started reading the notice.

" Ohk fine......we will go and attend it......" Teja said softly smiling.

" Papa will also come naa this time??......" kassu asked with her doe eyes.

" Sure papa and mumma will together come....." Teja said and kissed their cheeks.

" and mumma also uh and papa remember naa our weekend at papa house??......." taran asked excitedly.

" Yaa baby we both remember that......don't worry after attending ptm...we will directly go to papa house......" She said and cress their hairs.

" Also mumma uh know.....we talked to bhiyas and they told us..that after mamu wedding....they will live just more a week with us....and then will go back to states......" Kassu said being sad.

" Yaa baby bua's and fufaji have work over there.....also both bhiyas too have their work over their baby.....so they need to go back....."

" Can't they always stay with us??......like now how we used to??......" taran asked pouting.

" No taran.....like how mine and papa work is over here....like that their work is over there...." Teja said softly pulling them in her laps.

" But uh to used to work in states also of your companies......like that they can also work naa from here......" kassu said raising her brows.

" Baby i used to work from home.....as i can conduct meeting in laptop....but they can't see patient naa from laptop...." she quotiented them.

" Right.....its ohk.....we still have time...till then we will enjoy too much with them......" taran and kassu said happily.

" Yaa sure.....also its just a matter of few months....then again in rakhi they will come back......" Teja said and kids smiled happily.

" When is rakhi this time mumma??......" kassu asked.

" Maybe mid aug baby......and after than bappa will come....then navratri and many more festivals honey......" Teja said all excitedly.

" Yayy we love festivals mumma......" both kids said and started clapping.

" Yes i know.....now come on...get back to study......i will go and start making dinner.....till then mamu will also come....." she said and placed them back on floor.

Teja went and started making dinner. Teja phone pingeed with two messages one of karan and another of pra. Karan message state that he will get his break in half and hour and will call while pra message says that he will be back home after 1 hour. When pra will come she will talk to him about kids. She prepared a dinner and was waiting for karan call. While kids were too done with homework and was watching cartoon. Teja face broke into smile as she saw sunny name flashing in her phone.

" Hiee laddooo........" karan said in the most sweetest voice.

" Hiee sunny.........are uh done with shoots??......" she asked sitting down on couch.

" No baby not yet......till maybe 10 ya 11 the shoot will continue......" He said sitting on makeup chair.

" I am missing uh.....kassu taran lower the voice of tv" teja said in her motherly tone to them.

" Me too baby......and why are uh shouting on kids??......." karan asked curious.

" They will blast my ears sunny.....hear....." she said and let him hear the voice.

" Yee its too loud teju.....tell them to lower down....." Karan said concerned.

" I just said that only sunny to them.....wait i will only have to do it.....they get deaf when they watch this cartoon....." She said and went to lower the voice.

" Mumma plz no......" both kids whined.

" No....its too loud..... not good taran kassu....." teja said glaring at them and went back to couch.

" Ha now say sunny....." she said setting comfortably.

" Nothing was telling uh i am too missing uh and kids....." he said getting his makeup touchup.

" I know......btw sunny day after tomorrow is taran and kassu ptm.....so uh have to be free....as we both have to attend it......" teja said in her famous no more argue tone.

" Sure baby.....what's the time??......." he asked.

" 10.....after that we will directly go to house from there......" She said smiling.

" Oh i am all ready.....btw what is the plan for weekend.......how uh and kids want it??......" Karan asked like a excited kid.

" oh that toh uh have to ask from them only.....as its totally for them....." Teja said looking at kids.

" Ohk tomorrow when i will come home....we will sort out our weekend plan.....also baby monsty and gangsty are coming tomorrow morning....and also i too have many plans for ours too......" karan said huskily.

" Shhh sunny.....its a family weekend.....not sunny laddoo.....so plz put full stop in your one track mind..... and i can't tell uh how impatient and excited i am too see my babies back to me." Teja said all blushing.

" I know baby.......we will have fun with family and with each other also laddoo......" Karan said sheepishly smiling.

" Oh god sunny.....now tell me did uh talk to mr. Khanna regarding the wedding....." Teja said turning the topic.

" Yaa i did teju.....and everything is going according to how uh and pra wanted a wedding....." karan ensured her.

" Karan sir aajao.....shot ready hai....." spot boy shouted.

" Coming.....ohk baby i have to go....jldi se baccho se baat krwa de....." karan said got up.

" ha....taran kassu see papa call mai hai....come here...talk to him fast....he need to go back for shoot......" Teja shouted and both kids ran to her.

" Hello papa......" both kids said in snyc.

" Hello babies.....what my bacchas are doing??......" Karan asked taking his script.

" Nothing just watching cartoon....." Taran said to his papa.

" Ohk....enjoy and have your dinner and sleep early.....papa will meet uh both tomorrow....." he said and step out from vanity.

" Yes papa.....uh also have your dinner and sleep on time plz....." Kassu said.

" Sure princess.....ohk bye....papa loves uh both....." karan said walking.

" We too love uh papa......byee....." both kids said and ran back to watch tv.

" Ohk laddoo.....bye baby....love uh......" he said and gave virtual kisses.

" Bye sunny.....love uh too....." teja said and hang up the phone.