Part-40

After completing the meeting teja came out holding kassu in her arms. Karan asked for kassu and teja gave her to him and coz of that her sleep was disturbed a bit but he patt her head lovingly and she again snuggled into karan neck crook and slept. Teja smiled looking and karan and kassu like that. She always wanted this that she live happily with karan and her kids as a proper family. Now that everything is fine between karan and teja she decided to soon let kids know that karan is only their father. She don't know how they gonna react to that information but she will make sure that nothing goes wrong and their both kids love their father how much they love her. After two week is pra wedding in jodhpur where karan and teja had their wedding its gonna be full flashback but they are happy that they can live this moments together in each other arms. Before going for a marriage teju will tell kids about karan and for that she needs to talk to him so she decided to go out today with karan alone if possible so that they can spend some time together and can talk about things which they need to clear. Teja was in her own thoughts with a smile looking at karan and kassu when taran hug her and brought her out of her thoughts.

" Mumma when we will go back home....i am starving badly." Taran said with a pout.

" Oh my baby is starving then lets do one thing as its already lunch time lets go to a nice place and have a lunch together......" teju suggested looking at all.

" Yes its a great idea teju dii....even we were starving lets go....." veer said happily.

" But teju kassu is sleeping.....how we will be able to??......." karan asked confused as she is in deep slumber.

" Oh don't worry karan......she is my daughter..once the odour of food goes into her nostrils she will wakeup and sit straight for eating......" teju said laughing remembering how kassu do.

" Yes bhai uh don't know that notanki yet...." pra said joining teju.

" Ha maine itne saal barbad krdiye naa apni glti ke vgh se......" karan said mummering sadly thinking how he missed all this 4 great years of his children.

" Sunny....no baby don't say like that plz....." teju said softly leaning to karan so that only he can listen.

" Hnn lets go.....all are hungry and i know you are also hungry.....your tummy is doing gudum gudum i can listen that....." karan said laughing to ease the tension.

But teju knows all this things are effecting him badly and she need to assure him that everything is gonna be fine. Maybe he don't say that but the look on his face when he came to office with kassu crying only she knew how tense he was for her. How he would have felt bad when he tried to console her daughter but she just asked for her mumma. All those feeling would have make him more gulity and how he would have considered himself as a failed father. Nothing change in this years still teju can read him by just this mere appreance that what's going on in his mind. And she will talk about it today and make him feel that he is just overthinking and that when they will tell kids everything would be normal and that they would be happy family.

They all move out of the company and some sat with teju and some sat with pra. Karan was sitting with teju in passanger seat along with kassu in arms and taran and veer were sitting at back seat. Teju drive to the nearby resort and check first if there is any paps around or not. Finding the route clear they went inside and took their places. Karan sat beside teju still holding kassu. Teju smiled at him and he just hold her hand behind the table cressing the back of her hand with thumb. She gave him her best smile and karan could not help but adore her laddoo. No matter whatever happend between them the love can never be change berween them. Maybe things have changed alot yes they have kids now but nothing can change the love between karan and teja. Karan was in another world that even after happening so much he is still sitting here with his lovely wife and beautiful kids.