Part-48

Its morning 6 when teja wokeup from her sleep and freshnup quickly as today kids have to go school. She made their breakfast and packed their tiffin. She went to kids room seeing them sleeping peacefully. She was too excited to tell kids today that karan is only their father and how much happy they would be and also tomorrow karan when he will come and listen papa from them. She went to kids and kissed their forehead cressing their hairs.

" Kassu taran.....wakey wakey....babies......" teju said all lovingly.

" Umm....mumma 5 min......." kassu said all sleepy and snuggled into her stomach.

" No 5 min baby......see uh both have to go school today.....uh know naa we can't be late on school........" She said cressing taran cheeks.

" Mumma we don't wanna go to school today plzz......" taran said whining and slept facing another side.

" No no this is not happening.....no skipping schools......" Teja said strictly.

" Mumma plzz.....just 1 day......" kassu said still closing her eyes.

" If uh both will go to school then today i will let uh both know who your papa is......." Teja said all smiling.

" What really???........" both kids shouted and sit straight.

" Mumma did uh just told us that uh will tell who are papa is??......." Taran asked all excitedly.

" Did papa came back from his mission??......now we will meet him??......." kassu asked jumping on teju laps.

" Umm what if i say your papa was near uh from all the time we came here??...... " teja asked raising her brows.

" What papa was with us all the time??......and we don't know who papa is??....." kassu said sadly.

" Umm no being saddy saddy kassu and taran.....yes your papa was near uh both all time.....but was not too close as their was some part of the mission left.....but its all completed today.....so in night i will let uh both know who your papa is......." teju said all happily and kissed their cheeks.

" Yayyyy we will meet papa........" both kids said excitedly and hugged teju tightly.

" Ohk but this news should not go out from here......this will be our 3 secret.....not even mamu should know that today uh will get to know who your papa is.....promise??......" teja said forwarding her palm.

" Promise......" both kids said all happily.

" Ohk now.....come on brush your teeth till then i will bring your clothes and then make uh both bath......" teju said making kids stand on their feet.

Taran and kassu ran to bathroom while teja moved to cuboard and took out their uniforms. Till then they brush their teeth and teju made them bath. Both the kids are way too excited know and were jumping here and there showing their excitment. Teju with so much difficulty made them got ready and bring them down for breakfast. They wished pra morning and then have their breakfast silently. Pra was going to office so he will be droping the kids to school while teju will be home today and will be sending the invitations. And after that will pick up the kids.

After kids and pra left teja cleaned the house and kitchen and sat with the list and invitations. She first went through the list of people who are invited and added some of them more. After done with checking she first send all the invitations in e mail and then started sorting out the real invitations. As she was gowing through invitations as all are correct or not her bell rang. She wonder who will be there in this morning and went to open the door. Aneri and aada were standing in door all smiling.