Part-39

She was crying badly and there he was just staring at her like a statue. He failed once again as a father. He was already failed as a husband 4 years ago and now as a father too. He failed to make his princess feel comfortable. He failed too badly. After sometimes they reach teju office and as soon as kassu saw teju office she started crying loudly.

" Ab iski nautanki chalu hogyi......." Pra said karan slowly in ears.

" Hain??.......pra wo roo rhi hai seriously dekh......" karan said being sad.

" Roo rhi hai......pr ab usko pta chal gya hai teju ke pass jayegi toh.....rote rote chillana bhi chlu hogya......aisi krti hai teju ko dekh kr......" Pra said with a smile and seeing the choti nautanki of karan he too smiled.

" Kassu go to champ......and stop crying now. In a min uh will be to teju if she will not be in a meeting then....." Pra told her camly and karan took her to arms.

They all came out of car and start moving inside. Karan was not sure if teju will meet them or not if she will be in a meeting. But here this small girl is just not stop crying coz of which medicines are also not effecting her. Her fever was now also high and he knew only teja can stop her from crying. No matter how much kids behave to be mature and strong the truth cannot be unseen that they are just 4 now and obviously need their mother at every stage. They press for the 16th floor and waited for lift to reach as soon as possible.

" Kassu stop crying......uh will see ma...your mumma soon......." Arjun said her whiping her tears.

" Oh hii kassu.....why are uh crying baby??......" Shweta asked her softly cressing her chin.

" Mumm....mumma......" Kassu sobbed in karan arms telling shweta.

" Shweta where is teju??......." Karan asked her politely.

" She is in important meeting sir......." Shweta informed all.

" Shit!!......now what to do??......" Karan asked pra.

" What actually happend karan sir??......" Shweta asked them.

" Umm....she has a high fever and wanted teju. She was crying badly since last 1hr and was just not stopping......." Karan said helplessly.

" Oh yes the temerature is high......come with me kassu......" Shweta said and take her in arms and started moving.

" Where are uh taking her shweta mam......" arjun asked her and followed her quitely.

" Don't take her to teju.......she is in between important meeting......" Karan said toh shweta seeing teja was busy in confrense room with all the clients. They view of hall can be seen from outside so they can see all things.

" Just a min sir......." Shweta said and went towards room and opened the door of hall. Kassu was still crying in her arms.

" Mumm...mumma......." Kassu called her crying seeing teju and teja snap at the right seeing kassu in mess.

" What happend baby......come here........" Teja immediately get out from her seat and took kassu in arms.

" Mumma....mumma......" Kassu cried buckets in front of her and all the people of hall were just looking at both of them even all people standing outside too.

" Yaa baby......what happend. Why are uh crying baccha......stop crying. See mumma is here n........" She said rubbing her back.

" Mam she have a high fever......and needed uh......" Shweta informed teja and frows came on her head.

" Hold on baby......its ohk.....calm down now......." Teja said and sat on her chair taking kassu in her lap.

" Sorry guys we will continue this after a short break......uh all can leave......." Teja informed too all the people out there and they started moving out.