Part-41

They both took a nap for sometimes and it was already evening by time they woke up. Both freshnup and went down to see all boys and kassu watching some action movie.

Teju just looked at her two small kids who were so happy seeing the fights and she is like bappa what i have gotten into and as she was chanting to bappa she heard a loud voice of kassu and taran saying " yaa beet him.....yes yes kick him....." listning to them karan laughed so bad while teja just glared him.

" what??.....why are uh looking me like that??....." Karan asked still laughing.

" Are uh seeing them....what they are watching and how loudly they are shouting....." teja said eyening at kids.

" Ladoo....its ohk baby..it is just a movie...." karan said calming.

" No karan i don't allow them such movies...plz....this kind of movies from so young age gives a big empact on mind....." teja said as a matter of fact.

" Yaa uh are right...." he said to teja understanding and moved towards them all.

" Arjun....bharat.....switch off the tv....." Karan said sitting in couch.

" But why mamu....see the naa movie is so good....." Veer said whining.

" Yes champ.....why uh want them to off the tv....." taran said sadly.

" Coz kids....these movies are not good for uh...when uh will get big then see....ohk...." karan said camly making them understand.

" But champ....." kassu said whining.

" Kassu.....no means no....." teja said sternly.

" Ohk sorry......" Kassu said slowly.

" Btw what time it is taran and kassu??....." teja asked eyening at clock.

" Mumma plz we don't wanna study today....." both kids said in sync.

" And why so??.....may i know the reason??...." teja asked sitting on couch.

" Mumma see everybody is here.....we wanna enjoy with them....pretty plzz....." taran said showing puppy eyes.

" Yes mumma....plz plz...." kassu also joined taran.

" Yes naa teju dii.....one day let them be....." veer said pouting.

" Teju....let them plz....." karan also joined.

" Uh all are immpossible.....do whatever uh all want....." she said rolling her eyes and stand to move.

" But where are uh going??......" pra asked after completing his phone call.

" To make dinner.....uh all enjoy.....but not this movie....see some descent one....get that in your little head everyone....." teja said sternly to everyone.

" Ayee ayee mam....." everyone shouted and teju laughed along with them.

After that she went to kitchen to make dinner while thinking how to tell kids about karan. First she thought to discuss with karan but then thought why not to surprise him. How happy he will be when suddenly both the kids with tell him papa....the expression on his face will be worth it for sure. So she was thinking on how to tell and then suddenly one idea pop into her head and she thought to go with that plan.

After an hour she prepared a lunch and moved out to see all of them engaged in tv watching a jungle book. Teja saw taran and kassu half lying on karan from either side and he was so happy and relaxed. She took out her phone and clicked their picture. Karan saw in his left and saw teja standing adoring them he passed a bigged smile at her and eyed at kids. She too smiled brightly and told him to continue while she will be doing some work.